Ch. 36 "The main work".

What does a life worth when you left nothig? Does it even worth something? Lou didn't think so. That's why he was now about to make something he could leave and it was going to be grate.

-.-.-

Harry was happily walking across the halls looking for certain tattooed boy with piercing blue eyes. At the end he found him where he always did with the persons he always was with. He saw him in the distance and grinned before walking slowly, carefully and mutely towards him, once he was behind him he took a moment to admire him and then he circled his long arms around his small body. He felt the vibrations from Louis' chest before hearing his laugh or his voice.

"Hello, Curly" the shorter boys said fondly as he used his arms to hug Harry's slender torso and pull him closer to his back.

"Hi" he said softly as he nuzzled his face against Louis' neck and used his hand to half wave at the other boys.
After they said their goodbyes Louis walked Curly to his car and opened the door for him before getting in the passenger's seat.
After a thousand years of Harry begging for them to go to the movies Louis said yes. Not that Louis didn't like the movies or going out with Harry, he just didn't like the movie theatre.
An overly excited Harry picked the movie and then they skipped the candy shop to run towards their seats. Harry held Louis' hand tightly all the time, even when they were trying to sit. There was not much people with them and as they were just in the last row of seats Louis took that chance to kiss Harry's face off.
At first they were just small pecks on the cheek and the lips, as usual it didn't last long that way and soon enough Louis lifted the armrest to pull his boy closer and use his tongue to massage the curly kid's.
If you asked Harry that date went swimmingly, even i he didn't remember most of the movie and the only thing he could think of was Louis arms around him, and his small hands in his hair and the rough texture of his tongue and lips touching every bit of his mouth and neck.
When they walked out of the place and towards the car Louis pressed Harry against the car door and kissed him fiercely before looking into his eyes and playing with his long fingers.
"Hazza... I won't be able to have dinner at your home" he said apologetically.
"But... You promised!" Harry whined as he pouted down to his boyfriend.

Louis nodded "I'm sorry, Hazza. I know I did but I can't, I didn't know I had to do this today and I can't do it any other day" he apologized before kissing his lips softly.

"But..." Harry muttered once more.

"No buts, Harold. You know I love spending time with you" he said and then looked into the boy's green eyes. "I love you, Harry" he said sincerely.

And in that moment the taller boy felt how his long legs were about to give in.
Not that Louis was waiting for an answer. Actually he was just relived he had finally said it because in all his short life he had never felt that way towards someone. Ever since Harry came into his life with his curly hair and his adorable dimples he knew he was different, he knew he wasn't just a hook up and that was exactly why he was being so careful in not ruining his innocence. Of course he had always though about sex, he was a teenager after all, but since the curly kid became his he stopped shagging with random people and limited himself to wank occasionally with Harry always in his mind, as creepy as it sounded.
Harry stared at him in shock opening an closing his mouth like a fish. Inside his head he was having a breakdown. He knew he liked Louis a lot but he knew those words were extremely strong and he was afraid. Afraid of saying it an not meaning it because Louis was amazing he he did not deserve being hurt.
Louis chuckled and caressed his cheek making his terrified face soften and kissed his lips gently, "Easy, Harold. Don't worry, okay? I just wanted you to know".

Harry stared at him with a fond expression and hugged him tightly, "You're amazing" he said against Louis' temple. "And I feel a great amount of affection towards you" he said making Louis laugh.
"Good to know, love" he said and kissed his cheek before pulling back.

Finally Louis went home and took a shower trying to calm the thrilling feeling down. He was more excited than a kid in Disneyland and the time couldn't go slowly.
Louis had been sitting on his bed for three hours now and nervously checking the contents of his backpack for the tenth time when his phone rang with a text from Zayn. He ran downstairs and jumped into the car without a second thought.

They made it to the library just as the truck was packing the boxes and when it left they got into action. Each one of them drawing just the sketch, having memorized perfectly every line. Once they were done with the biggest ones they took the cans and begun spraying the colorful liquid against the concrete.

Lines, swirls, shades. They had been there for a few hours and surprisingly they had more time left than the planned.

Everything went perfect. Exactly as Louis had planned, they were done before the sunrise. The three boys stood they with their aching limbs, sweaty foreheads, and empty containers of paint, mesmerized by their own work.

"Holy mother..." Muttered Liam as he looked up at the wall grinning widely.

Louis was literally laughing of how happy he was and Zayn, who usually was never this affectionate, hugged him tightly and kissed his head roughly.

This was it. This was what they were aiming for.

After a few minutes they remembered where they were and packed up their things as fast as they could. They didn't want to get caught after all, because that would mean big time troubles and the going back to the correctional for Zayn.

Liam drove them home, the boys silent and the radio off, with grins plastered on their faces and still trembling hands.

Louis got off the truck after fistbumping his mates, still with the adrenaline buzz he got inside the house tip toeing, making it inside his room without waking Simon up. He jumped into the shower and washed off the remaining paint on his exposed skin. He put on some boxers and got into bed. Even with his trembling members and buzzing skin, he fell asleep. With the promise to himself of showing Harry his greatest work at the moment, the work that he inspired.

All three boys were sleeping calmly at their respective homes, totally oblivious of the security cameras that had recorded them working against the wall and the elder lady, the librarian, who was just about to denounce those boys who vandalized the wall of the public building.

~~x~~
You have no idea how sorry I am but I've been extremely exhausted and sick. I have lots of schoolwork as well and had had a huge writer's block.
I just feel so bad, both physically and mentally, that I wanna cry.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

I'm sorry. I love you.

X.