Ch. 38 "Lonely realizations"

Louis was sitting on the corner of his personal cell, the head down and his hands together.
Maybe this whole thing had been stupid, maybe he should've just keep painting his room and just that. But no, he had to go all or nothing in every aspect of his life, what a brat.
He sighed, at least he convinced the police of letting Zayn and Liam go, blaming it all on himself. Not than he wanted the credit, it was that he knew they had a lot more to lose than him, he had just one thing to lose, even if it was so precious to him. Harry was the only thing he could think of, and the knowledge of maybe never seeing him again was tearing him apart. Maybe Harry would be better without him, he would keep going with his life and he could become the man of the flowers.
Louis laughed at himself, it had been two days without seeing the curly kid and he was already going crazy, he missed him so much. If he could just say goodbye to him he would be more than happy, but no, Harry had to stay away from this, from him.
The moment he was being woken up violently and cuffed with his mind half conscious he knew he was screwed. When he was being dragged out of the house he saw Simon giving him a disappointed look and it hurt so much he just wanted the officers to throw him into the cab to stop it. Once inside he heard them said, "We have the head" and he wanted to vomit because that meant they were also after his friends. He also heard that the librarian called the police and showed them the security cameras. That's how they found them.
Well, fuck.
Now it had been two days since he succeeded on convincing the cops that he was the one who made the boys make it, he forced them. The boys knew what he was doing but after a death glare from Louis they let him say whatever he wanted and just followed his unsaid plan.
They were free, and he was not, but it was okay for Louis.
He sighed and rested his head against the wall. He thought about his mother, he didn't want her to know about this. Maybe she was right about sending him away, he was just a waste of money and space for her and he was glad his sisters were actually away from him. They were better without him, everyone was. He thought about Harry again and slammed his hands against the 'bed'.
Not that he wanted him with him in that moment, or place, he just wanted to see him one more time, to say goodbye, to kiss him just once more.
Just sitting there watching people walk around was as if they were making fun of him not being able to, he didn't want his work to be repainted, he hoped they didn't cover it. To be honest it was awesome as illegal as it was. He laughed to himself.
He wondered what was going to happen to him, he hoped that he was judged gently and just got a short conviction, he just wanted to be an artist so bad. Maybe he could even take advantage of being shut-in and he could improve his technique, he heard somewhere that prisoners were allowed to do some recreation activities while inside so he wouldn't waste his time, no, he was going to come out as a new man and become an artist.
He slept, just a bit, after a few hours he became used to the noise of the station and he dreamed about Harry, he and his curls and dimples waiting for him just outside the prison the day of his release but then when he saw him he stopped smiling and just said "I don't want you anymore".
Louis jolted awake and fell from the little uncomfortable bed. He just really hoped he would never hear Harry say that, ever.

~~x~~
Really short but necessary :) Hope you liked it and sorry for this kind of late, short updates :(
Love you!
Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

X.