Ch. 28 "Modern Hippie"

Harry had a grin plastered on his face making his cheeks dent with his cute little dimples. It was saturday again ad the boy was at the centre of the city with a basket of flowers hanging on his arm. He handed one to every person he thought needed one to make their day brighter and smiled at those who he thought wanted some affection, even if a lot of people just walked past him or
frowned upon his actions he enjoyed it a lot and it made him feel good being able to give a little bit of his happiness.
Giving flowers to strangers was not something new for the curly boy, in fact it was kind of common but usually it was just him against the sea of moody people. This time it was not, he was not alone.Harry towered most of the people walking and right by his side it was standing a man slightly shorter holding a basket as well.
If people frowned upon the boy with flowers on his hair handing flowers to every one it was even more frowned upon the shorter punk boy giving flowers as well with a bright smile on his face and a gentle "Have a great day" to everybody that accepted the gift.
It all started because Harry wanted to spend time with his boyfriend and said boyfriend told him he didn't want to involve him so much in his 'business'. Of course this made Harry worry deeply and almost begin crying until Louis clarified it was nothing that bad, it was just Harry was too good and he didn't want to corrupt him. Harry limited himself to chuckle softly and assure him he was not corrupting him.

"Of course I don't! You turned me into a softy" Louis said smiling and squeezed his hand.

Since that day Harry thought about different things they could do together and at the end he decided it would be amazing to do something he loved deeply and with the boy he cared so much about.
Louis didn't argue, at all. The tattooed boy just accepted willingly to do whatever Curly wanted. So early in the morning Harry borrowed his mother's car and practically dragged Louis out of bed.
Of course before that he woke up happily and took a warm shower before fixing his crown of the day. He decided skipping breakfast wasn't a very good idea so he made his way towards the cold lonely kitchen and pulled the ingredients out of the fridge. Harry liked when his mom made breakfast to him because it made him feel loved and cared about, but he also loved making breakfast himself. Not just because the warm sunshines that came through the kitchen's window right onto the counter but because he felt as if he finally could give his mom something back from everything she had made for him.
He prepared scrambled eggs with toast and orange juice, mentally thanking his mother for buying fresh oranges instead of oj from a carton. He served it on three plates and covered the ones for Gemma and Anne before sitting down on a chair and eating his own food silently. As he ate Louis texted him cute silly things such as:
"Hey, Curly. Ready to spread the love? XxLou"
Ever since Harry told the tattooed boy he liked The Carpenters, Louis affirmed Harry was a modern Hippie.

"There's not other logical explanation for the flower crowns" he has said.
"Maybe I just like flowers"
"Not other logical explanation, Harold".

Harry just laughed at it and kissed his cheek roughly.

Anyway, Louis texted him that Simon let him borrow his car and in his mind Harry could literally see how that had happened.

Louis, being the rebel and disrespectful boy he was, he'd just spat at Simon when the man asked what he was doing and after a small argument Louis would end up telling him the truth. Of course the blue eyed boy would never ask for the car, he was to cocky and that would hurt his pride, but Simon sure told him he could borrow it because everyday since 'The dinner' that Harry went to Louis', his uncle gave Lou the keys without saying a thing. Harry was fairly certain Simon kinda loved him. In a friendly -nephew in law- way of course.

So Louis arrived Harry's house shortly after his last text
"Coming. Fear me, gorgeous, because I'm going to kiss your face off"

This one mad Harry blush because he knew it was actually going to happen. He washed his dirty dishes and then left a note on the fridge for his mom. Louis was leaning against the car door and was grinning at the overly tall kid. Harry walked towards him and stopped about a foot from his boyfriend with a shy smile on his blushed face.

"Hey, love" greeted Louis through his snakebites.
Harry just smiled and flew himself to Louis engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Morning"

Louis kissed his jaw and then pulled him down by his neck to join their lips in a passionate (maybe too passionate for a public place) kiss, leaving both of them out of breath once it was over.

Louis smiled up at Harry and fixed his flower crown, "Looking extremely sexy today, aren't we?"
Harry just chuckled and shook his face, "I'm not sexy".
Louis slapped his thigh, "Whatever you say, hot stuff" he said smirking and then let go of the boy to open the car door.

Harry just smiled blushing and waited for Louis to sit behind the steering wheel.
"Where will we go first, babe?" He asked as he started the engine.

"Um.... Flower shop?" He suggested messing with the radio.

"Well... You'll have to give me directions" Louis laughed as he got on the street

They made it to the flower shop and Harry presented Louis as his boyfriend. The tattooed boy was soon being hugged and squeezed by the owner of the shop, the lady that was Harry's friend remember?
Louis just let himself being pampered but never let go of Harry's hand. His boyfriend knew Lou was kind of scared by the old lady but he just smiled gently and made as if he didn't know.

They were provided a bunch of flowers in two baskets and that's when the real fun begun.

~~x~~
I am extremely sorry and I have a real good explanation. I caught a virus from my History teacher and got kind of the flu. I was so sick my parents had to take me home from school after the first few hours. But I'm back! And I'll update this weekend, hopefully more than twice.
Good news, though. My bunny is here and her name is Lou because I wanted a boy so that I could call him Richard Parker (life of pi) but she was not a boy and a friend (Shout out to Anna that had been with me since the beginning from Germany) suggested the name Lou even when she did not know my bunny was going to be a girl.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

X.