Ch. 35 "We belong together"

"Tell Niall to fuck off for twenty seconds or I'm going to throw that thing out of the window" Zayn groaned as he stared at Liam.

They were currently at Louis' room trying to have a 'creative meeting' but Liam had been texting Niall since they said their goodbyes at school and it was making Zayn a bit sick.

"Yeah, give me a sec" the boy said smiling giddily before pocketing the device, "All ready"

Louis chuckled at him and Zayn just rolled his eyes.

"So, we have the money, we have the place and we have the color scheme. All we need is the design. I think we should give some suggestions and then blend it all together" the shorter boy said as he opened a sketchbook and pulled a pencil out of the drawer.

Through the evening ideas were thrown and lines were drown. Finally, Louis revealed the final work and his mates grinned widely.

"Fucking Tommo, you're a freaking Michel Angelo" Liam said with his eyes focused on the details.

"Years of work, thank you very much" Louis said.

"We'll go to buy the paint tomorrow, right?" Zayn asked Louis and he nodded in Liam's direction.

"We'll need your truck, mate" the blue eyed boy said and the other just nodded.

"Let's get this party started"

After they left Louis decided to order the list of paint names and brand they needed. This was serious business, the biggest work they had made so far and it had to be perfect because everyone was going to see it, everyone was going to see THEM. And this was what made Louis more anxious.

He seemed carefree and sure of himself most of the time but when it came to his art, a part of his soul, he felt frightened of being judged. Even with Harry he felt a bit nervous, knowing the boy would never say something rude he still felt vulnerable.

He fell asleep thinking about Harry and his creamy skin and his pretty dimples.

The next day at school he kissed Harry fiercely and non stop for about twenty minutes to make up for the time they wouldn't be spending together that day.

"I'll miss you" Harry said with his nose in Louis neck as he hugged him.

Louis chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness and kissed his cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to spend the day with the boys not going to war, darling"

Harry nodded and flashed him a smile, "okay, see you then" he said before joining their lips one last time and walking to his usual place under the tree where he waited for Niall, and that's what he did.

"Move that butt, Louis. We don't have all day" Zayn said to him as Liam slammed his hand against the car's steering wheel along with the extremely loud hard rock playing on the stereo.

Louis squeezed between the hazel eyed boy and the door and the third boy begun driving towards the paint shop.

"So, we can make a color test tomorrow night behind the pile of boxes that is always there fore the truck to take it somewhere on fridays" Liam said without taking his eyes off the rode.

"The stairs will be home tomorrow, that means we have to do the main work on friday night just after the truck leaves with the boxes. I'll cover the tests while you begin and we'll be done by four" Zayn said to Louis who nodded.

"The truck leaves around eight, we don't have time for mistakes" Louis said with a barely notable glint on his eyes.

It was an actual thing and the blue eyed boy felt the excitement run through his veins. This was his legacy, their legacy. He was proud of himself and absolutely ecstatic that he was going to do this beside his friends. He knew this was not legal but that didn't mean he though it was wrong. Because nothing felt wrong at all.

He got in bed and used his phone to call his boy.

"Hello?" Harry's deep voice ringed through the speaker and it made Louis smile.

"Hi, sweetcheeks" he said as he rolled into his side.

"Is something wrong? It's kind of late"

Louis chuckled "I'll hang up, then"

"No!" Louis could her some shuffling on the other side of the line "I'm sorry. Don't go"

"I was kidding. I know is late, I just wanted to hear your voice" Louis said and this single phrase made both boys warm on the inside.

Louis hadn't realized how dependent Harry had made him. Till then Louis did anything he wanted without caring, now that the curly boy was always in his mind he aimed for good thing that could never harm Harry or himself because one day Harry told him that he didn't know what he would do if something happened to him, so Louis took care of himself as well. When Harry told him that he just made Louis tackle him and pepper his cafe with kisses, because he didn't know what he would do if something happened to Harry either.

Harry, on the other side of the phone, felt amazingly flattered and loved. He liked Louis so much he wanted to put it in a bottle and keep it forever, and listening saying he just wanted to talk to him for no reason other to hear him he felt his affection being reciprocated completely. He just wanted to jump and hug people, specially Lou.

"Sing me a song, Harold. I need it to sleep" Louis said and closed his eyes.

Harry giggled "Sure, prince Louis"

"A good one, slave" he joked as he heard Harry inhale.

"Honey let me sing you a song, and listen to my words as they come out wrong but don't run away, run away this time" Harry sang quietly and sweet.

"You're amazing, you know?" Louis said "I'm so happy you're mine"

"I'm happy too. We belong together, yeah? To each other" Harry said as he played with his flower crown.

"To each other" Louis confirmed.

They said their goodbyes and Louis placed his phone on the nightstand before falling asleep with Harry's beautiful voice ringing beside him.

He was sure the shivers he felt all over his skin will only be caused by his boyfriend. He hoped it stayed that way forever.

~~x~~

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

Love ya.

X.