Ch. 14 "Inappropriate Thoughts".

It was Friday, a rainy one. When Harry walked out of his room that morning he could hear the drops falling hard and hitting the windows.

"Morning, dear", said Anne smiling brightly at her son as she placed a glass of orange juice on the table beside a plate of scrambled eggs.

Harry sat in front of the plate smiling as well, "Could you take us to school today?" he said

The woman just looked at him as she ate some yogurt, "I have an idea. Why don't you call Niall and you guys drop me at job before going to school and take the car with you for the rest of the day?"

Harry nodded as he ate his breakfast at the same time he texted the blonde boy to come to his house.

After some minutes the door opened and Niall entered the kitchen, "Hey flower child!" he greeted as he took Harry's crown off his hair and put it on his own.

Anne offered Niall some breakfast as well, the boy obviously accepted it and ate it so fast he even was finished before Harry, the boys took their backpacks and walked out of the door and into the car, taking the pilot and passenger seat as they waited for the woman to get inside with her purse and her coat in hand.

"Ready to go, boys" she said brightly and her son started the engine.

The ride towards the building Anne worked at was silent apart of Niall and Harry half singing along the radio and the little drops of rain hitting the car rhythmically, almost happily. Anne worked in a mall, she was the cook of a little Italian restaurant, maybe that was why her food had such a good taste and why Harry knew how to cook as well.

They arrived and Anne kissed both of their cheeks and said her goodbyes, opening the door and then her umbrella before closing it and walking under the light rain towards the door.

Niall turned up the radio and sang loudly at "A team" by Ed Sheeran, Harry joined him as well and the three of them, because of course Ed was singing with them, sang in perfect harmony the sad lyrics of the catchy song.

When the boys were at the school it wasn't raining anymore, Harry parked carefully his mother's car and then walked across the concrete and towards the imposing building. They walked side to side in the hallways until they reached Niall's locker then they said goodbye and Harry walked to his own locker. He was putting his books inside when he felt a familiar hand rest on his lower back making him grin.

"Morning!" he said joyfully as he turned around and closed his locker.

"Hey, Curly" Louis said smiling as well, making his snake bites and eyebrow piercing twinkle with the ceiling light, "You didn't get wet, did you?".

Harry's grin fell off his face taking all the color with it, the poor boy just looked at him with wide eyes and his mouth slightly open with the words stook in his throat.

The tattooed boy chuckled after a few moments, "I didn't mean it like that, you filthy boy!", then he laughed loudly making Harry blush and smile a bit as he tried to hide his face in shame.

"Sorry..." the blue eyed boy muttered and nervously played with the strap of his messenger bag.

The shorter boy smiled at him sympathetically and patted at his arm, "Don't worry, Curly. I was wondering if you had some plans for today, more like tonight".

Harry blushed even deeper and panicked inside. 'Oh, God. This is it, he's asking for a date!! Oh, God!', he thought to himself as Louis looked at him confusedly because the boy appeared to be having an aneurism, his eyes lost and his body completely still besides his breathing that was coming in pants.

"It's okay if you don't want to..." Louis said slowly trying to soothe the boy.

"I want to!!" Harry exclaimed loudly as he launched himself to Louis hugging him by the neck so hard the other boy tripped a bit.

When he reacted, the blue eyed boy hugged him back by the waist smiling widely, "Amazing! I'll take you to eat dinner if that's alright".

Harry nodded furiously into Louis' shoulder tightening his hug, "I'd love to!" and then the bell rang.

"See you then, Curly" Louis whispered into his ear and kissed his cheek sloppily exaggerating the suction sound the kiss caused.

"See ya!" Harry said grinning as he waved excitedly at the boy that walked away.

When the tattooed boy walked with his back to the taller boy he swayed his hips, Harry wondered if Louis did it on purpose or maybe it was just him and that was the way the boy walked. Anyway, every time this happened Harry felt the need to touch his butt and immediately he slapped himself on the head because those were not appropriated thoughts.

Harry sighed, they were not even dating and he was already having inappropriate thoughts; then he grinned and hooped towards his class because they were almost dating officially and he could feel the happiness run through his veins.

Louis took his classes, he went to all of them, maybe he was not really putting attention but he was there physically and he also was good at faking an interested face. The truth was that he could only think about the curly kid and the way he misunderstood what Louis said, chuckling he shook his head 'I never thought he could have such a dirty mind'. He loved the way the flower kid looked when he blushed and every time he saw him like that he has to refrain himself from putting his hands on those rosy cheeks and pulling him close and kiss those pouty lips of his.

"Soon..." he said aloud and he felt himself blushing because now half of the class was looking at him.

"Excuse me, Mr. Tomlinson. What did you say?" the teacher asked.

Louis eyes widened and looked at the board looking for help, "I said 'soon', because not many years later the French revolution begun and they were free".

The teacher looked impressed and nodded, "That's right, not even twenty years later the French revolution took place".

Louis sighed in relief, "Soon, Curly. Soon..." he said quietly to himself.

~~x~~

It's early! I know... I'm stuck at home and kid of mad at my mum but I have good news! I might be updating again today and then tomorrow so stay tuned.

Please go and check out my one shots! I write them when "Flower Crown" inspiration decides to leave me, so... yeah! There's one book in english and another in spanish so you can read them in whichever language you prefer .

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

Love you!

X.