Ch. 41 "You need to help your friend"

Harry heard what the man said and saw how the other suited gentlemen walked closer to them. He looked up at the wall and a small smiled made his way into his lips. He was, indeed, the kid on the wall.

He could recognize which figures where Louis' and which ones where the others'. He was proud of Louis.

Besides the fact that this was vandalism, not that Harry really believed that, it was too beautiful for anyone to complain. No one would complain about such a beautiful thing made for free, except the crazy woman that harassed Harry earlier, of course. And those men who suddenly were around them thought exactly the same.

For a moment they ignored Harry, they talked to themselves saying things Harry didn't understood, he was entranced by the wall and didn't care much. The men were pointing to the piece and after a few minutes they shook the hand of the man who was talking to Harry in the first place and left.

The man place his hand on Harry's arm once again and offered him is free hand "My name is Carson May" he said with a gentle business face.

Harry stared at his hand for a bit before shaking it slowly, "'m Harry" he muttered as he looked at their joined hands.

"Harry, son, do you happen to know the person who made this?" He asked as he let go of The curly boy's hand and used it to point at the whole wall.

Harry looked up again, he sighed and a small face came to his lips "Yeah..." He said quietly still looking at the painting.

"Listen, Harry. Is very important that you take me to the artist" the man said cautiously not wanting to make the fragile looking boy cry once again. He didn't achieved it, though, because Harry let out another sob and the tears fell again.

Carson sighed and rubbed his arm in a comforting way; Harry, being as comfortable with human contact as he was, just threw himself at him and hugged him by the neck sobbing and crying against his shoulder. Mr. May stood a little bit shocked but when he realized what was happening he patted at Harry's back trying to calm the boy that towered over him.

"Son, Harry, Please. You need to calm down, lad" he tried to pull back from the tight embrace and Harry let go sniffling.

"Sorry" he sniffle against his sleeve and wiped off his tears. Then he swallowed hard an nodded "I do know him" he said quietly, looking at his old rotted boots.

Carson grinned so widely he reminded the Joker to Harry, it was a bit creepy. His eyes were sparkly and he took Harry's hand again, "This is important, Harry. You need to take me to him?"

"Yeah, his name is Louis" he sniffed. Then he rubbed his eyes with his fists looking like a little kid, "you cant see him, though, I'm sorry" he said quietly.

"You don't understand, son. This is good for him, those guys were offering scholarships and contracts and their services as managers!" He said excitedly and made Harry look down at him again, "What?" He said confused.

Carson nodded, "This friend of yours is very talented. Is a great opportunity for him. Please give me his number or take me too see him, is important, Harry" the man took a card out of his suit pocket and gave it to Harry. "Help your friend"

Harry stare at the little numbers under Mr. May's name and then looked at him, "I can't" he said barely above a whisper and felt how the lump in his throat formed again, he swallowed around it and looked at Carson with teary eyes, again "I couldn't help him" he muttered.

"What do you mean?"

"He was detained. For the painting, he was accused of vandalism and..." Harry shook his head and let it fall along with his shoulders.

Mr. May blinked at him repeatedly. Ok, this curly kid who had been crying constantly since he met him was telling him that the artist was in jail, well, he was pretty screwed. He sighed and looked away, then he looked up at Harry again, "I... Do you know who denounced him? Maybe we could help if it's not too late" he said with an urgent tone.

Harry looked at him with sad hopeful eyes, "you think we could really help?" He said with his voice cracking.

Carson nodded and looked to the corner that conduced to the entrance of the building.

He had an idea now.

~~x~~

I'm still alive! Sowy. I've been having lots of schoolwork and readen books and I'm so busy I haven't started on youtube yet... I still love you though.

Thanks for the support and those who always comment like "Update soon" because you guys make me feel guilty and guilt is the best cure fore writers block ;)

X.