Ch. 46 "Like an old maried couple"

Louis figured that painting that wall had probably been the best idea he could have had. His mother had come all the way from Doncaster just to... well he wasn't sure why exactly but he has been told that it had to be with him being detained.

In just a few hours Louis was full with new information about his family and the new additions had this had made in the time he wasn't around. Jay, his mum, had now been dating a guy for over a year now and said guy was going to buy them a house.

At first the boy was worried, his mom wasn't particularly good choosing the men that were good for her. His father, for example, was just a dick to her and all her children, including Louis. After the twins were born he left and to be honest it was the best thing he could have ever done to them.

Now, this Mark guy sounded extremely nice and the girls loved him. He was a lawyer and just a few months after they started their relationship he begun helping Jay just as the real husband she never had. He sounded like a nice guy and Louis couldn't say anything once he saw the way his mom's eyes shined when she talked about him.

"I was thinking, boobear. That maybe we could move here... Mark has been wanting to move from Doncaster for a few years now and well, we're buying a new house... You're going to uni... Maybe, and that is just if you want to, you could move back with us". Jay said.

Louis looked at his mother for a moment and then smiled, "I'd like that, yeah".

After they talked about all the things that had happened to Louis when he got detained he asked Simon for advice about those man who offered all kinds of economic support. Simon turned on his 'business mode' and he was know talking to them in his studio.At the end of that week Louis had a complete scholarship in one of the most prestigious art schools in the whole UK.

Harry went to school on monday, flowers in his hair and a happy song in his mind. He was in his locked looking for some books when he felt a familiar hand on his hip.

"Aren't we happy?" Louis said against his ear before depositing a tiny kiss on his neck.

Harry grinned at him when he closed the door. "A little" he said and hugged Louis tight. "Missed you"

"You've had me back the whole weekend" Louis said smiling as he kissed Harry's shoulder.

"Don't care" he said and then let go.

Louis patted his hair gently as he said, "Heard you left the flowers while I was gone" he said and tangled their fingers together.

"Um... Didn't feel like making them" Harry muttered with his face to the floor.

"Well, now that I'm back could we please stop being so dramatic. We've been acting like a couple out of a tragic novel" Louis said smiling as he squeezed his boyfriend's hand.

"I think we are a bit of a novely dramatic couple" Harry chuckled and kissed Louis cheek, "I kinda like it" he said.

A few steps later Louis was being pulled out of Harry's grasp and into a crushing hug by his best mates.

"You're alive" Zayn exclaimed dramatically as Liam kissed his hair repeatedly.

"Not for much if you don't let me go" he said as he pushed then away.

Once Niall side hugged him he went back to Harry's side snaking his arm around the boy.

"So, have you built a monument in my honor yet?" Louis joked, he had missed his friends loads.

They all talked happily for a bit before the bell rang. Kisses were shared, Liam practically eating Niall's face for five seconds, and they waved their hands.

Louis realize that nobody really noticed he had been gone. It was as if all those things were just a dream and the blue eyed boy decided he liked that, he would forget everything about the whole even besides, obviously, the good things. Like Harry saying 'i love you', he sighed dreamingly. It was in chemistry where he realized that he felt so fucking joyful he could punch a wall, everything he had been worried about for the whole high school was falling into place and it felt grate.

Louis wondered if all of this had ever happened if Harry had never got into his life but he thanked the gods for the day Harry became brave and gave him that simple yet oh so very treasured flower crown. So simple and yet it was the most meaningful thing he had ever received.

He wondered if he would have ever dated Harry if the boy hadn't talked to him first, he was sure he would have, someway, found Harry and have him any other time. He swore it was faith and he would murder anyone who dared to insinuate any other thing.

He found Harry and his friends on 'their spot' and he kissed Harry deeply just after he said hello. The breathless curly kid just blushed and then kissed his temple as he let himself being hugged during the whole break.

Maybe Louis convinced him of skipping the rest of his classes, and just maybe they drove all the way to the library to sit there staring at the wall, well staring when they got there and just before leaving, no during the hour and a half they kept their mouths on each other's lips, cheeks, necks and even a little bit of clavicles.

"I should go home" Harry giggled. Louis latched his limbs around Harry's lanky body.

"No" he whined and blew raspberries against Harry's neck making him laugh hysterically.

"Let go" Harry squirmed playfully until he was liberated and then stood up. He took Louis hand and pulled him into his feet.

"It's beautiful, Lou" Harry said looking at the wall once again.

Louis smiled "YOU are beautiful" he said and squeezed Harry's hand, "Let's go, Curly" he kissed the taller boy's cheek.

They went home, Harry's home, shared a cup of tea and then Louis made Harry watch a movie with him. They laid on Harry's bed, Louis being the big spoon and watched 'The fifth element' as Louis kissed Harry's neck and hair occasionally while Harry played with his fingers.

"We haven't even been dating for a year and we're already like an old married couple" Louis muttered between Harry's shoulder blades just as the credits rolled.

Harry chuckled and nodded, "I like us being like that... It's like... We're going to be like this forever" he said quetly as he felt his face get hotter and Louis arms hold him tighter.

"Forever sounds good to me" Louis said smiling and closed his eyes inhaling Harry's sweet scent.

"It's decided, then. Forever" Harry said and snuggled back closer to Louis.

Forever sounded fantastic.

Louis stayed for dinner that night and he sat with Harry's family as them happily shared their meals. They asked a lot of questions about Louis recent experiences, at first they shared worried glances but when they got to the part of scholarships as unbelievable talent they just smiled at him warmly.

"I guess they don't think you're such a bad influence now" Harry said once Louis was out of the house ready to leave.

The shorter boy grinned, "I still am a bad influence. Who knows, maybe one day you'll come back home coated in tattoos and some piercings." He joke as he caressed the milky skin of Harry's arms "it's just that now I have an actual future, like a potential work or whatever. A way to support a family"

Harry grinned, "Am I included there?" He asked shyly

Louis nodded, "And a few kids to spoil, and you know maybe a dog and a plant"

Harry laughed joyfully, "And flowers?"

"Lots of them for you to make this beauties, darling" Louis said as he fixed Harry's flower crown over his curls before kissing his cheek. "Love you" he said and joined their lips before walking away slowly.

Both boys were sure that forever was a decent amount of time to be together.

Yeah, forever was good.

~~x~~

Don't worry, this is not the end of it. We still have a few chapters left.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

Love you.

X.