Ch. 10 "You are grounded"

Louis Tomlinson, the tattooed boy, feared by everyone in town wore a pretty flower crown for the rest of the day proudly smiling at everyone who stared; nobody dared to question it, not even his friends and Louis enjoyed having the feeling of the crown on his head, but enjoyed even more knowing that Harry has made it specially to him. 
               "I'm home!" The blue eyed boy shouted as he walked through the door. 
               "I'm in the studio. Please come" his uncle shouted back making Louis groan loudly at his words. 
               Lou dragged himself towards the big room and knocked at the glass door. 
               "It's open" Simon said and Louis walked in.
               "What?" Louis said as he walked in and stood in front of the desk.

               Simon sighed, “I need you to dress formal, we’re going out to have dinner with an important immersionist and he asked me to take you with me”.

               “Why?” Louis groaned impatiently.

               “He has a daughter a little younger but he has to take her and doesn’t want her to get bored. That’s when you come in” he said simply.

               “Simon, I’m not going to act all pretty in front of some brainless daddy’s girl” he shouted and turned around to walk out of the office.

               “Then you won’t have the money for this month”.

Louis eyes widened and then he walked back furiously until he was in front of his uncle’s desk, he slammed his hands against the wood making the pens shake on their place. The boy was fuming, he could even feel how his body temperature was increasing.

               “You can’t do that to me. It is not even reasonable, you can’t take my money because I don’t want to go to a stupid dinner”, the boy shouted angrily.

               “I can and I will, you’d be grounded and it is perfectly reasonable. I’ve been treating you too well, Louis. You’re just a brat who thinks that deserves everything but you are wrong. Now on, if you want to keep privileges you’ll work for them” Simon said and then stood up in front of his nephew, “I’ve let so much things pass, Louis, but it’s time for you to be re-educated”.

               Louis huffed, took a little ashtray that was into his hand reach and threw it against the wall making it shatter into hundred pieces, before storming out of the studio and up to his room.

               “Be ready, we’ll go at 8:00” Simon shouted to him very calmly.

Louis slammed his bedroom door and threw a punch to the wall, when he looked around on his bed he found a navy blue suit. He groaned.

               He needed the money, he needed to buy paint cans for the library work and he didn’t have a job.

               “Fuck” he muttered and took a look at his phone, he only had an hour and a half.

Louis groaned once again and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once he was out, wet and with a towel around his hips, he stood in front of the mirror and begun taking off his piercings.

               “I feel like a whore doing things for money” he said to himself.

He walked out and put on his boxers before a white shirt and the suit, he walked back to the bathroom and looked at himself. It wasn’t that bad after all, Simon knew how to choose the suit very well and at least the color made Louis eyes seem brighter. The boy sighed and let his hair fall naturally in a fringe, it was the most ‘normal’ he could get, after all the suit and shirt covered almost completely his tattoos.