Ch. 40 "You're the kid!"

"Son? Are you alright?" Simon said as he tried to stop Harry from shaking.
Harry stared into his eyes and opened his mouth slightly but didn't talk. He sat there staring at the man before him for a few minutes, Simon actually thought the boy was catatonic until he spoke.
"Where's Lou?" He whispered and Simon could see how his eyes focused again with fear printed on his features.
The man stared at the curly boy and he smiled a bit in
sympathy.
"Would you like some tea?" He offered and walked to the kitchen after Harry nodded gently.

He gave Harry a cup of tea, and sat with one on hand beside the boy on the couch.
Harry just stared at him, listening but not really putting attention to him. He heard the most important parts, but his mind was somewhere else.
He thought about all the times Louis told him he was not good to him, all the times he said he didn't want to corrupt Harry because he was innocent.
Harry didn't think Louis was bad, he was always so polite and gentle and it wasn't just with him but everyone else. This was so confusing.
When Simon got to the part of why Louis had been arrested Harry's breath hitched.
In that moment he realized that Louis was actually hiding something from him to protect him and hell, he had lied to save the boys. To save his friends who had collaborated and somehow they were still free.
Not that Simon had told him about the lie, or that he believed on the innocence of his nephew; but Harry was sure Louis didn't forced them into nothing, Louis didn't blackmail them, he didn't made them do it. And Harry couldn't help but feel a bubbling feeling of pride on the pit of his stomach, right beside the fear of never seeing Louis again.
Once the man was over Harry stared at him for a few moments analyzing the situation.
"I... I don't think he did something bad" Harry said quietly.
Simon looked at him with a slightly annoyed expression, "Oh, really? Because I think he had been doing lost of bad things without a real conscience and now he finally faces the results of his acts" he said in a harsh tone.
Harry shook his head slowly with his eyes closed as he tried to put his thoughts in order.
"He's not" Harry sighed still with his eyes closed and his head down, "I'm sure that... Whatever he did was beautiful" he said and finally looked up.
Simon didn't say or do anything else so Harry stood up and thanked him for everything.
He went out of the house and climbed into his mother's car. Knowing exactly where he wanted to go right now. Unlike him usual self but more like his past week self, he didn't turn on the radio. The boy drove a little bit to fast barely under the limit, the windows up and the sight set on the road.
His hands were tightly gripped around the steering wheel an he could feel his muscles tense on the arms, thighs and neck.
It was cold out side but even with the heath on inside the vehicle Harry felt cold, he couldn't feel the tips of his fingers and at some point of the car ride he thought he might have a fever.

His hands took him to the front of a tall and unfamiliar building to him. Not that he had never gone to the library, he had, but most of the time the school one had the books he needed.
The building is just as boring as every other is in this town and sometimes Harry wonders if it could be something artistic as the buildings are in bid cities as New York. Maybe Louis was aiming for that, because there was no way Louis had committed such a violation of the law for a less noble aim.
Harry sat in the car for a few minutes thinking about Louis an what he did.
After a while he got out the car and walked to the side of the Library, directed by a few voices and some other noises he finally stood on the left side of the building and, ignoring the people that were walking around in fancy suits, he looked up and smiled tearily.

Yeah, Louis never made something bad because this, this was beautiful. There was no other way to describe it more than breathtaking.
As tall as he was Harry stood there, five meters away from the wall with his neck hurting incredibly from looking up, his chin aligned with the rest of his body, immobile and with his arms uselessly to his sides.
He was mesmerized, and if he had though that after seeing Louis for the first time there wouldn't be anything more precious in this world he was very very wrong, even if this was also Louis in some way.
Harry couldn't look away, he couldn't even breath properly, not that he noticed this of course. The air was cutting his skin and burning his insides but he wasn't aware of it, he wasn't aware of the freezing salty water rolling down his cheeks and onto his neck.
He was out of this world and floating, it was like his brain had shut down and was now happily blank absorbing the wall's colors.
He was out and didn't hear the woman calling at him. He was out until said woman shook him violently by the arm while screeching "You can't be here, young man!".
Harry tripped back slightly and when he regained his balance he looked at the woman that was holding his arm.
She was old, had gray hair in an antiquated bun with big ugly glasses that made her hazel eyes look huge compared to the rest of her wrinkly face.
"Are you deaf? You have to leave!" She said again and that's when Harry noticed a few men, about five, and fancy suits.
One of the men, the one who was passionately talking to the other made eye contact to Harry and frowned deeply. He excused himself and made his way to the boy who was still being shaken by the crazy woman.
Harry breath hitched, he suddenly felt the urge to run, this man looked incredibly intimidating, even with his short and chubby figure.
When the man was in front of him he stared at Harry in the eye as he said "Excuse me. How can I help you?"
Harry shut his eyes and shook his head making his curls go wild.
The man touched the woman's arm gently and made a gesture that she took unhappily and went away. Harry, still with his head down, begun moving his feet to go away until a hand on his bicep stopped him.
"Son, is something wrong?" He asked and Harry looked at him through his cloudy vision.
Then he realized he had been crying the whole time and now he found himself sobbing. He covered his mouth and nose with his big hand but couldn't say anything or look away from the man.
In the face of the man something stroke and his eyes widened just as his mouth. He stared at Harry for a few seconds and then at the wall. His grip tightened a bit and then he looked at Harry with a huge grin on his face.

"YOU! You're the kid on the wall! Its your portrait!"

~~x~~
Hello! My play didn't win but I'm starting on youtube soon! OMG i'm so nervous. What do you think about me on youtube?
I'll update as soon as I can!

Love ya!

X.