Ch. 42 "Nothing really matters anymore".

Human body needs sleep to function properly, Louis was aware of that but ever since that nightmare he had in which Harry didn't want him anymore he hadn't had a good night of sleep and that was kind of killing him slowly. Every little sound he heard startled him and he felt like crying out of exhaustion.

A metallic clank made him jump and open his eyes with heavy breathing. He looked to his side as he sat up on the tiny bed and found a tough looking police officer frowning at him.

"Get up. You're being moved today" He said and then left Louis alone and confused.

After thinking about it for a bit he realized, he was being moved like, he was going to the correctional and well, fuck. There was nothing to do now, he had no right for a trial and now he was officially a convict.

Louis didn't do much but sigh, he had already accepted his fate and was "ready" to go. He got up and washed his face with the cold water. Just as he was drying his face with his own shirt the ceil door was being opened by Officer McDonald, a tough looking lady in her forties.

"It's time, Tomlinson" she said and took her cuffs off her belt and wiggled them in the air.

Louis rolled his eyes, as if he was stupid enough to try to escape still in the police station full of people with guns and training to catch people in a better body shape than him.

He offered her his wrist and once the cuffs clicked in place he looked up at her "How long will I be there?" He asked with a steady boy, he wasn't scared after all, not of going to jail, at least.

She arched an eyebrow to him and clicked her tongue, "Don't know kiddo, it'll hopefully be enough" she said and pulled him harshly by the chain that joined his wrists out of the ceil.

Out of it there was another officer, a blonde young looking guy that had huge muscles on his upper half that struggled to stay covered by his shirt. He placed his big hand on Louis bicep just as the ceil door was being closed and just before officer McDonald did the same with his other arm. Not that they had to apply much pressure over him, he wasn't planning on doing anything stupid, not even before the cuffs.

Louis went with them, his converse squeaking against the floor at unison with the officers' heavy boots. He could hear lots of noise in certain sections of the building and not so much in others, to him everything was muffled and he just walked staring at his feet.

Suddenly the hands on his biceps tightened their grip and before he could look up to know what was happening, the air was being punched out of his lungs as a solid body collided with him so hard those who were holding him couldn't keep him standing and he went flying backwards a few feet before landing hard on the cold floor.

Louis felt how his skull hit the floor and the pain of the rest of his body blinded him for a bit, when he blinked again as he tried to focus he was met with the blinding neon light on the ceiling. He couldn't hear anything and for a moment his disorientation made hard to even remember his name. He tried to focus, and he ended focusing on the only thing that was constant, the pain. His head was pulsing and his shoulder blades felt as if they were going to rip his skin open hence the pressure that was being applied to them from both sides. He couldn't breath, more like the air around him wasn't enough for his body to get oxygen from it and he was gasping; his wrist were hurting like a bitch thanks to the metal digging in the soft skin and his crotch, even with his pants on the cuffs were hurting his 'parts' and part of his thigh.

C'mon, Lou. Focus, motherfucker. He thought and closed his eyes to take a deep breath, which worked because suddenly all his senses recovered dizzyingly fast and felt the heavy body on top os him shaking, his shoulder was wet and something was tickling his neck. He felt how big hands were gripping at his sides as those in uniform plus a few others tried to pry the body away from him just a it sobbed loudly.