Ch. 16 "The Punk And The Kid With The Flowers Make A Cute Couple".

Both boys sat down on the grass beside a huge oak tree situated in front of the little lake that had ducks swimming in it, hip to hip. Louis had his legs stretched and his hands were supporting his weight, Harry sat cross legged playing with the grass between his fingers.
"I like it here" Louis said quietly as he stared at the group of ducks that was swimming close the edge.
Harry looked at him and sighed, Louis was beautiful. His blue eyes sparkled with the sun reflection on the lake. A small smile was sweetly formed on his lips and his auburn stubble made his creamy skin look even softer.
"It's quite beautiful" Harry said breathlessly making the other book look at him.
"Not as beautiful as you, Curly" Louis said with a smile so wide it made his eyes crinkle.
The taller boy blushed deeply and looked at the ducks that were now shaking their feathers out of the water muttering an almost too quiet "Thanks".
Louis scooped closer to him, Harry could feel the heath the boy irradiated becoming stronger but he didn't want to turn around and see him, he was somewhat afraid, maybe he was just too shy and he knew Louis was not.
"Hey" the high pitched voice made him look at Louis only to be greeted with a, surprisingly, shy smile from the blushing boy with the tattoos who offered him a flower -A daisy- in his hand.
Harry stared at his hand dumbly before looking at the beautiful blue orbs and then use his hand to signal at himself; Louis just chuckled and moved closer, now on his knees, and put the flower in a little gap between the ones, -Daisies as well- the curly boy's crown had. The boy kissed Harry's temple, leaving his wet lips there a little bit more than necessary and then sat again beside him without another word.
Harry looked at his lap, the kissed skin burning deliciously, his cheeks redder than before, redder than the now rosy skin of his neck and the rest of his face. Then, slowly but surely, he moved his right hand until it rested gently beside Louis' left one. Progressively, he moved it closer and closer until their pinkies were tangled with each other.
Louis looked at the boy surprised when he felt the sudden warm on his hand, he could see Harry's flushed cheeks as the boy looked into the space with a nervous expression at the same time he bit his lower lip gently and for a brief moment Louis wished it was him biting the juicy flesh. Lou smiled at their hands and moved his own, Harry closed his eyes 'You screwed it. He thinks you're a freak' he thought, only to snap them open when he felt the -now familiar- skin slide beside his own until their fingers were completely intertwined. The tattooed boy didn't look at him, just smirked at the ducks the were walking on the grass as he smirked, he didn't need to look at the curly haired lad to know the faca and color he had and that made him feel amazing in the inside.
The boys sat there for a while, hip to hip, fingers intertwined. None of they said anything, they just enjoyed each other's warm presence and the tingling feeling in their touching skin. After a few minutes Louis felt something change in his insides, 'I never want to let him go' he thought and unconsciously tightened his grip; Harry noticed and looked down at their hands again, the pressure when back to normal and he smiled again.
The sun was already gone when Louis phone rang taking the two boys out of their trance.
"It's time to go" the pierced boy said as he turned off the alarm and looked at Harry who just grinned and nodded.
Tomlinson let go of his hand for a few seconds and Harry felt cold, not only in his hand but in his soul; Louis offered his hand to him and he took it, feeling complete again as he got up. They walked across the path illuminated by beautifully shaped lanterns back to the car and stood in front of him with their hands still joined.
"I don't know where you're taking me to" Harry observed and pulled the keys out of his pocked before handing them to Louis, "You drive us".
The shorter boy smirked, "You sure you want me to?"
The curly haired lad nodded smiling down at him, "I trust you" he said simply making Louis heart swell.
His grip in the keys and Harry's hand tightened and he nodded before letting go of Harry's hand reluctantly.
They sat inside in silence until Louis started the engine and begun driving towards the restaurant. The younger boy decided he didn't want to turn on the radio, even if he had spent a lot of time with Louis he still didn't know what music he liked, he made a mental note to ask him anyway.