Ch. 34 "Love fest"

"Hey, mate. Where's Curly?" Zayn asked Lou shouting trying to be heard over the party noise.

"Home" He answered as they walked out of the house by the back door.

The noise became muffled as they leant against one of the trees.

"Sure he knows how to throw a party" Zayn said smiling widely as he pulled a cigarette and a lighter put of his jacket and put it between his lips before lighting it.

"Yeah. He's really enjoying himself" Louis muttered and then looked at Zayn questioningly "Did you get know Liam fancied Niall?".

Zayn looked at the floor and blew the smoke away, "Kind of. He didn't tell me but I noticed".

"Do you think he just wants to screw him and leave him?" This was bugging Louis because he really wanted to protect someone like Niall, besides he didn't want him to be hurt because Harry was his friend and he was sure this was going to affect him as well.

"Nah. He looks at him with those puppy eyes he had for Danielle. I think this is serious" Zayn pulled from his cig and offered the nub to Louis.

"Trying to quit. Need the money" he said politely and the tan boy just shrugged. "So... I saw Perrie walk in when I left with Harry"

Zayn actually giggled and Louis smirked "That can only mean one thing" the shorter boy sing sang teasingly.

His friend shoved him playfully and Louis just laughed.

A few days after the party Louis had developed an addiction to gum. It wasn't as bad as smoking and chewing so much made his jaw hurt so he didn't even chew too much gum. Harry was more than happy because Louis was really trying and when he kissed him tasted extra delicious.

"He's so handsome" sighed Niall with a dreamy expression as he stared at Liam that was walking through the parking lot.

Harry just chuckled "Now Is my turn to laugh at you!" Niall just ignored him and smiled back a Liam that was waving at him.

"Morning" the tattooed boy saluted both before pushing Niall against the lockers securing him with his knee between Niall's legs and a hand on his face and kissing him fiercely on the lips.The blond boy whimpered and laid his arms uselessly on his sides.

Just as everyone else, Harry stared wide eyes at the sudden display of affection.

Liam was practically sucking the air out of Niall's lungs, caressing his sides a bit roughly. Niall gripped the other's tank top and gasped for air once Liam pulled back with a smirk on his face.

"Mo- morning" croaked out the Irish lad with his face flushed and his eyes a bit lost.

Liam leaned in and kissed Niall's cheek before letting his face rest against the blonde's neck nuzzling against it making the boy squirm a bit and giggling.

"Keep it in your pants" a slightly high pitched man voice rang though Harry's ears making his dimples appear just before a warmth appeared on his lower back and a wet feeling reached his jaw.

"Hello, Curly" Louis greeted him smiling and Harry noticed his nose ring was new, a fluorescent green new ring.

"Hi" he said and kissed Louis hair.

Niall was completely out of breath when Liam let go if him and he had a bright bruise on the side of his neck.

"I-" the blonde swallowed "I think we should go to class".

Liam kissed his lips hard again, taking his lower one between his teeth when he pulled back. The taller boy pecked his lips softly and muttered against them "I'll get you at lunch, Blondie".

The tattooed lads left and Harry had barely time to laugh at his friend before classes begun.

There's no need to say that Liam and Niall were missing at lunch. Harry was not really concerned, he was actually happy Niall had finally found someone for himself.

"At least we don't have to worry about them getting someone pregnant" Louis said with a wide grin on his face.

"The perks of sodomy" Harry said solemnly before snorting and kissing Louis cheek. "Did you have fun at the party?"

"Not so much after you left, darling" Louis caressed his hair.

"You're so charming" Harry said smiling to him.

"It's true! I went back and wandered around for a bit until a pretty redhead girl threw up on me and I went to change my clothes when I found Liam and Niall Snogging" the blue eyed boy said.

"Sound's like fun to me" Curly laughed and gave his apple another bite.

"Sure. It was the best party ever" Louis joked before he was being pulled back by the shoulders "What the-"

He saw a familiar jaw and set of hazel eyes from his vulnerable position before being placed back on his previous position again.

"Fucking Malik" he muttered bitterly without a real intention.

"Same Tommo" Zayn said to him smiling brightly with a pretty girl with purple hair and big smile beside him.

"Hello" Harry smile at her politely and she waved at him.

"This is Perrie" said Zayn wrapping his arm around her waist "This are Louis and Harry"

"Hi, boys" she greeted before sitting down beside Zayn and in front of the other couple.

"We were just discussing the perks of having a gay relationship. You had to ruin it as everything you get involved at" Louis said mockingly

Zayn just smirked at him and offered Perrie some cake from his plate.

"It's not my fault you like dick" said Zayn making Harry laughed out loud.

"So rude, that's why I don't like yours" Louis said offended and drank from his soda.

Harry hugged him by the waist and kissed his cheek, "It's a good thing you don't like his"

"Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to like yours" Louis said sultrily making Harry blush madly.

After school Louis and Harry spent time together at the curly boy's house. Talking and kissing.... More like kissing a lot and talking ocasionally. At the end of the day they realized something, when you're in a relationship you only want to spend time with the person you love. When your friends have relationships as well you enjoy having those couples around as well, just spending time together enjoying each others company.

~~x~~

Hello! This is my apology for the past weeks.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

X.