Ch. 13 "Changes are good".

"I think you have to go now" Louis said smiling sadly as he looked in the slowly approaching leprechaun's direction.

At first Harry didn't understand so he just looked confusedly at Louis with bits of cookie on his chin and upper lip, the he looked behind him and understood. He sighed, he didn't want to go, he was so comfortable with Louis he had actually forgotten that initially he was there waiting for Niall to come out of his class.

"I guess..." he said humorlessly as he placed his crown over his hair once again and took his things on his hands before standing up.

He offered his hand to Louis who took it happily, both enjoying the tingling feel their skin provided them at the touch. They held hands even when they were both up, the boys stood there smiling at each other, they weren't even holding hands properly, they just had them resting upon each other's; Louis hand was noticeably smaller but fitted just perfectly in Harry's soft one.

"Sorry to interrupt, mate", Niall said smiling brightly as always.

Harry smiled a bit and nodded as he let go reluctantly of Louis' hand, "It's okay. Are we going home now?".

Louis just stood there staring at his, now lonely, hand and sighed. He wanted to murder the blonde boy, not really but he was kind of upset with him for ruining the moment and taking his Harry.

Lou stopped for a second. Did he just refer at Harry as his? Wow. This was escalating pretty fast. 'Calm yourself, Lou. You are not even a real thing' he told to himself.

"Have to go, Lou" Harry said with his raspy voice.

It was not his fault, the name came out before he could stop it, and now Harry was having a mini heart attack and his face turned as red as a tomato.

At first, when Harry had started the sentence he was sad because he knew where it was going, or well, that Harry was going. But then he said Lou, the world turned a little bit brighter and he smiled not only with his mouth but with his eyes too.

In the moment Harry saw Louis smiling at him he smiled back and let out all the breath he was holding.

"Okay" The tattooed boy said smiling still "I'll see you tomorrow, Hazza".

And after nodding at Niall (still smiling), he waved and left.

Niall just smiled at Harry and said "Are you engaged yet?", making Harry blush and shove him gently away just making the boy laugh. "You still love me, right?" .

That went like that during the whole way home, Niall teasing Harry and Harry telling him to shut up and trying to escape. He didn't, by the way, so when he arrived home without the blonde he let out a huge sigh of relieve.

Liam and Zayn were still on their spot when Louis went back but they said nothing to him, they already knew it had been alright since the short boy was still grinning into nothing. Liam offered Lou a cig, he took it, and then they walked towards Louis house because he was still trying to save his ass from being grounded.

When the boys arrived the big house and went straight to the blue eyed boy's room; neither of them had the money for the paint so the would have to wait a bit more to 'finish their job' at the library.

"I'm thinking I could maybe take some cash from my dad", Liam said as he sat on the desk blowing the smoke away.

"How much?" Zayn asked looking at him interested.

"Not enough" Liam shrugged and pulled on his cigarette once more before putting it out on the wood.

"I might be able to take some from my mother's purse as well, but it won't be much. That bitch can smell the money, I swear". Said Zayn shaking his head.

"I'm sorry I'm useless. I can't risk it, and Simon has every cent in this house counted" Louis sighed and laid on his bed, "I wish he could just evaporate or something leaving me alone... with some money" he said smiling making his friends chuckle.

"Don't beat yourself, Tommo. You are our main artist, you do enough", Liam tried to make him feel better because it was the truth. They were pretty much helpless without Louis creativity.

"I guess I'm your savor, right?"Louis said cheekily and received a punch from Zayn who was laughing at his gasps for air. It was nothing serious, of course.

After that, they spent their afternoons like that; Niall took his music lessons while Harry sat outside with Louis talking him about flowers -the shorter boy used his flower crown once or twice as well-, Zayn and Liam smoked the time away until they saw the blonde and walked with him towards the two lovebirds; actually they had become something like friends as the three talked after Niall came out for a while just to give Harry and Louis some more time alone because, even if they would never admit it, they loved the idea of the two boys in a relationship too much to interrupt them.

Harry was now used to call Louis 'Lou' and it made him feel amazing, on his side Louis liked the way it sounded coming from the flower child's mouth and he was glad he didn't call him 'Tommo' as everyone else did. Harry personally liked that the other boy had a nickname to him, no one had ever call him 'Hazza' and all the other names Louis used to call him, such as 'darling' or 'honey' and specially 'Curly', that one always made Harry blush madly and he was still figuring out why.

Harry was not sure what they were now, but even if they were friends - he was sure they were friends- he was just too happy and pleased to care.

Sometimes Louis and his friends ate lunch with them, sometimes Louis played with Harry's long fingers under the table when he thought nobody would notice but of course Harry did; it was just that the curly boy was getting better and better at hiding it and acting cool.

Now, every time Louis begun playing with his hand Harry joined him playing as well, enjoying the feeling of every wrinkle on the blue eyed boy's rough and calloused hand, specially his fingers.

All week long people had noticed all of the little things; Simon did because Louis was not so jumpy and aggressive when it was dinner time, he was more like happy all the time, so happy he started to think he was on drugs; Anne and Gemma did because Harry was always sighing and looking at his right hand (the hand that Louis liked to hold); and well, all the school did, not exactly about those two holding hands and being all heart- eyes and smiles to each other, but the five very different boys hanging around and having a good time, it was kind of weird but no one dared to say anything, at least not to them.

This was the first week they actually enjoyed school and every morning Louis went a little bit earlier just to meet Harry on his locker and say 'Hello' before going to class.

And he might also kiss his cheek as well before leaving but who really noticed.

Well, Harry did.

~~x~~

OMG! I liked that one so much! So I should be studying for math and doing homework so if I fail in my test tomorrow I'll kill you all....not really. Maybe with fluff but just if I fail, and if I don't I'll still give you fluff. I don't care if it does not make sense.

Ps. My vacations are so close I can already smell all the books I'll be reading and all the Larry I'll be writing. YAY!

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

X.