Chapter 12: The Dinner

No gif for this chapter sorry guys!

Okay, now get to reading.

Chapter 12

"Devyn is everything. . . what happened to your oh my — Skye." Ace screamed out pulling his black tank top down his muscular frame. Ace had dark brown hair and dark blue eyes, he was a pretty tall guy, and that deep voice of his that said 'what did I tell you guys about bringing people here that we know' the first time I'd saw the clubhouse.

Skye comes running down the stairs in her satin dress tightening her robe over her gown. Her black hair was a frizzy mess over her head and her leaf green eyes scanned the two teenagers on their front porch, at nine something at night. Ace gripped Devyn's arm, pulling her into his home. I followed behind Devyn — one of the guards — shut the door behind me. Startled, I averted my eyes over my shoulder at the closed door and back forward.

"Who did this?" Skye wondered, gripping Devyn's chin observing her bruise.

Devyn gazed over her shoulders at me. Skye and Ace tore their eyes from her and towards me knitting their brows together.

"Who's the boy?" Ace asked.

"Some boy from school." Devyn shrugged before facing Ace and Skye.

Ouch. I'm just some boy to her.

"Okaay, why's he here? You know how I feel about you all showing strangers my home." Ace interrogated.

"He insisted, look, I wanted to talk to you regarding some news about the robbery." Devyn announced barely audible. Her eyes darted over her shoulders as I stood statue-still, observing her.

"Step into my office." Ace said turning on his heel and heading into the a door in his house. Devyn closely followed behind him, from this angle, I could see a black, leather chair behind a desk and also a few guns hanging on the wall.

I swallowed my spit.

Skye sighed, "You want anything to drink boy?"

I shake my head no rapidly. What else was I supposed to do? Devyn brought me into a stranger's house and it's not like she had me at gunpoint but still. The least she could have done was bring me with her or give me some type of courtesy that she'd be safe in that office or that I'll be safe with the green eyed women who wanted to rip my head off, weeks ago.

"Your hand looks like it could use some ice. . ." Skye said switching away and into the kitchen. I nodded bending down and collecting my mom's groceries. Which by the way she must be panicking. I'd left my phone at home, thinking I would just go to the shop and head back home. Boy was I wrong.

I take the time to observe the home the dangerous man lived at. The house is cosy and warm, and also fully furnished. Candles and dried flowers are set up on the mantelpiece. You would never even imagine, two dangerous, beings lived in this mansion. It was surrounded by other mansions, with black gates, a u shaped driveway and a couple luxury cars. Except, Ace and Skye's residence, had security, guarding around the house. I even noticed the security cameras outside.

Skye comes back with the ice wrapped in a paper towel she hands it over towards me. I gladly take it, settling dainty at the edge of the plumped couch. Skye looked different when she was getting ready to hit the sack. She seemed more nicer – caring?

"Care to tell me what happened to your hand?"

"I-I, uh, pun-punched the guy," I stuttered feeling incredibly nervous and inarticulate. "Who hit Devyn."