Chapter 13: DILF

Chapter 13

"No Casper apparently something went wrong with my insurance and they aren't able to fix it." Devyn complained behind me.

"Well, why don't you ask your new boyfriend here if you can take him up on that offer." Casper voiced.

Devyn has a boyfriend?

I turned my volume to All Time's Low song, Therapy, down to tune more into their conversation. But, suddenly Casper and Devyn both stopped talking and it made me feel as if they saw me turn my volume down. Quickly, pressing the side of my IPod — I turn the volume back halfway. That is, until, a long finger tapped my shoulder knocking me out of my All Time Low's song. Therapy was one of my favorite songs on their Nothing Personal album. Pulling out my left earphone I averted my eyes over my shoulder confused.

"You said you know a guy who could fix my car, right?" Devyn wondered staring at me with a blank expression.

"I-I believe so." I answered nodding. My dad worked on luxury cars for a cheaper price about thirty or forty minutes away from my home. It was slightly in the town over from Oakwood. He had his own shop as well, Harley's Mechanic Ind.

Today was the day I was going over my father's house anyways to indulge in painful activities. That was something I was not looking forward to what-so-ever. However; any chance I got to see my dad was a chance I'd never tiptoe around.

"Great – after school we'll drive on over there and have my baby fixed." She insisted.

Knitting my eyebrows together I glanced at Casper and back at Devyn. She's just gonna' force me to lead her to my father's house? What if I had plans or something? Not that I did or anything but still. She could've inadequately asked if I was busy.

But as I said before I wouldn't expect anything less from Devyn Foster.

April turned around in her seat and essentially yelled, "So you're pregnant?"

"Yes, I'm due next week. Don't I look great." Devyn chirped adding a conceited grin on her face.

April's features morphed into an entirely new expression. Her face turned a brilliant shade of crimson and she's unsure of what to say next. Casper, unable to hold his laughter, lets out a sharp laugh. I've never heard him laugh like this before. I chewed on my bottom lip containing my chuckles. An embarrassed April spun around in her seat.

Devyn rolled her glossy, beetle-like, eyes. "Anyways, so you're free after school?"

"Well yes, no, not real... um. My mom's actually driving m-me to the guy's house." I stuttered unsure of how to put it. I never really liked telling people that my parents were divorced, people just assumed I lived this perfect life with inseparable parents. Which at some point in time I did or at least I thought I did.