f o r e w o r d

G O O D B O Y R Y K ER

There was something about Devyn Foster that drew people to her. I guess it didn't hurt that she was a good looking girl; but it was more than that. She was the most fun person to be around, an idea firework, you never knew what would happen next. There was no telling Devyn she couldn't have what she wanted, because in the end the bad girl always wins.

****
Get ready to ride. . .

Ryker Harley doesn't do parties- they weren't his thing.  He was quiet, but not out of painful shyness. It was a reservedness, like a conscious choice to observe the lie of the land before he got involved. Yet he wasn't stand-offish, he remained friendly faced and welcoming in body posture. But, one night his friends encourages him to attend Trenton Rascals party, free to all, even the nerds.

Upon arrival, he bumps into the bad girl herself Devyn Foster. Who is only usually seen with a posse of bikers at school... but this is the first time Ryker has ever seen Devyn wrecked and drunk. One of her biker "friends" gives him the keys to her luxury vehicle and an unconscious Devyn.

You see there is one tiny problem, Ryker doesn't know how to drive. And he ends up crashing the bad girls car. So when Devyn finds out who the "nerd" was that drove her home the other night she wants to kill him. Ryker is terrified and tries to negotiate with the bad girl.

However, Devyn Foster doesn't want his money. . . she wants something else. Devyn is everything Ryker needs to stay away from. But, staying away, he's about to find out is the only thing he's incapable of.

Buckle up. . . this is going to be one hell of a ride.

⇜⇜⇜⇜

C O P Y R I G H T

This story is my intellectual exclusive property. Any text written underneath this story is protected under United States, United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The content may not be copied to another computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected, or altered in any way. Any violation of this can be punishable by the law.

Basically don't steal my story or I'll have you in deep shit. If you see anyone copying this, please PM me.

Any similarities to other books/ characters is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

⇜⇜⇜⇜

Cast:

This is how I imagine the characters, feel free to let your imagination run wild and picture them as you wish.

Xavier Serrano as Ryker Harley