before

⚠️Please proceed with caution⚠️

You walk in your room and see Masky on your bed liek dis wyd?

Hello Everyone :)

Please read this before you read the story because I will NOT be changing anything in this book once it's completed (except for typos of course and other irregularities but the plot will remain the same).

If you have an aversion to gore, sex, toxic relationships and overall morally reprehensible behavior do NOT read the book I beg you ;^;

×××

IMPORTANT INFORMATION AHEAD

•If you see a chapter with "🔪" that means there will be violence/gore and if you see a chapter with "🍑" that means there will be smut.

•NONE OF THE CHARACTERS ARE UNDERAGE (not even BEN). This book is very mature so there will be no underaged pastas in relationships; they have all been aged up.

•Insatiable is a spinoff so a character named Y/N will be mentioned a few times. Just ignore it.

•It is pretty messed up ngl, there will be plenty of triggering content ahead.

•It is in no way a true representation of what a healthy relationship looks like. The characters will behave in a way that is not normal and should not be imitated.

That said, don't come for me I'm just writing a horny fanfic, bye💀

×××

MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION AHEAD

Apart from the ungodly amount of smut, this book WILL contain some (if not all) of the following:

•Multiple Creepypasta/ Marble Hornets Characters

•Some non-cannon details such as a characters age, physical traits, sexual orientation, personality etc (for eg. Jeff having eyelids). If you spot non-cannon details please do not get upset with me or ask me to change it since it's just a fanfic I wrote for fun.

•Corny Jokes/ Clichés (both in and outside of the Creepypasta Fanbase).

•Graphic violence

•Emotional/physical abuse

•Drug/alcohol misuse

•Dubcon/Non-con

•Gore

•Mentions of suicide

•Suicidal thoughts/ actions

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION AHEAD

[This is a standalone story but for those who read the other two books I just wanted to clarify a few things to make the reading process easier for you. ]

The entire story happens about a month and a half before the events of 'Shatter' but it will begin to catch up, and you'll probably notice when it does.

This is just a general CREEPYPASTA fic so please separate the original Marble Hornets Masky & Hoodie from my fanon version. There are similarities but they won't have the same motivations.

A majority of this book will be in Masky's POV. This is my first time writing a male pov so bear with me y'all 😩

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night. 💕

Remember to vote and/or comment!

||PLEASE STOP REPORTING/LEAVING HATE COMMENTS ON MY BOOK.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS KIND OF CONTENT JUST DON'T READ IT. THANK YOU.||

🦋Hoefinity