Chapter 2

(Edited)

After a few more classes it was finally lunchtime.

Camila made her way to the cafeteria to get pizza and chicken nuggets, her two favourite foods.

She was kicked in the shin a couple of times whilst waiting in the queue.They called her fat and ugly a few times too. She didn't
understand why they couldn't accept her for who she was. But then again if Camila asked herself that question the answer would be no.

People were shouting rude things to Camila as she slowly trailed over to the only empty table.

Camila never noticed a girl coming towards her. She had dark hair and bright green intriguing eyes. The girl was a few inches taller than Camila.

Camila wasn't paying attention and the girl bumped right into her. They both landed on the floor with a loud thud and both of their trays of food ended up falling everywhere.

At the exact same time Camila and this mysterious girl looked at each other and they were now staring at each other.

Camila thought that the girl was very pretty.

"Watch where you going," the girl mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Camila apologised embarrassed.

"It doesn't matter. . . I'm Lauren. Lauren Jauregui," the girl said nodding.

"Camila Cabello," Camila muttered softly.

The girl called Ally who seemed to pop up everywhere appeared and offered the girl named Lauren a hand up.

"Come on Laur, Dinah and Mani are already in the music room," Ally said smiling.

"Oh and Hello again. Camila," Ally beamed as she attempted to drag Lauren out of the cafeteria.

"You know her?" Camila heard Lauren ask Ally.

"A little why?" Ally asked.

"Well she seems nice, " Lauren said and then whatever else they said was out of Camila's earshot .

For the rest of the day Camila's thoughts weren't with her depression they were about that mysterious green eyed girl. Lauren.