Chapter 24

A/N: oh my gods I just checked the views and this book just hit 1.66k! This probably won't seem like a big deal because major authors have like triple that but this is such a big deal for me. Thank you you guys so much for reading this, I am in shock I am so happy. Thank you for all of your reads.

(Edited)

****************************************

"Lauren, is she okay?" Ally asked desperately.

"It's normal for people to feel dizzy and faint after a long surgery. She should be okay. " the doctor informed them.

All three of the girls sighed in relief.

"When will she wake up?" Normani asked.

"You girls have to understand that the surgery was very difficult so Lauren will be sleeping a lot she needs to bring her energy back up." The nurse explained.

"Oh." Normani sighed.

"Lauren will probably be asleep for a few hours, you girls should really take a break and go home," The nurse said.

"But we need to be here if she wakes up," Dinah argued.

"I'll call you if she does." The nurse nodded.

"Okay. But you call us the moment she opens her eyes." Dinah said.

"I promise." The nurse smiled.

Ally lead the two younger but taller girls, through the maze of the hospital. They finally got outside and they piled into Ally's car without saying a word.

Ally started the car and began to drive away from the bland hospital that they had been stuck in for days.

"I think we should get some food." Normani yawned.

"Yeah me too. What about Dinah?" Ally asked, but she looked in the rear mirror and smiled softly when she seen that the Polynesian girl had fallen asleep as soon as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Pizza it is," Ally said outloud.

Ally was exhausted and she had to force herself to keep her eyes opened as she drove. Finally she parked outside of a pizza place. And sighed.

"Dinah! Get your ass up," Normani hissed, shaking the girl who mumbled something g that was inaudible. "FOOD!" Normani yelled loudly.

"WHERE?" Dinah yelled and sat up. Once she seen it was only Normani she glared.

"Not cool," Dinah said giving Normani the death glare.

"Can we just go inside and get pizza I'm really tired," Ally groaned.

Normani and Dinah looked at each other before shrugging and getting out of the car.

The girls walked into the isolated take away part of the restaurant. They walked up to the counter which Ally couldn't see over because she was too short.

"Hello what can I get you?" The cashier asked

"Can we get two medium pepperoni pizzas please?" Normani asked.

"Sure, that will be $20.35," the cashier said.

Normani swiped her credit card on the machine, the cashier handed her a receipt.