Chapter 14

A/N: this chapter contains self harming and suicidal themes. If you are not comfortable with this or if you feel like it will trigger you in anyway then please do not read this chapter and skip it. I love of you guys and please Be nice to yourselves 💙

The brown haired girl was breathing heavily and she found herself in the kitchen. She searched cupboards and finally found a knife. 'Do it' her brain told her. 'Do it camila' it said again. 'You are ugly and you're worthless. Lauren isn't going to find you so you might as well just give up' her brain told her and she brought the knife to her wrist.

'Do it Camila- you heard your dad people want you, to use you because they hate you. Go ahead you won't be missed'

Camila pressed the metal against her wrist and she was about to press it deeper when a hand grabbed the knife from her and threw it on the floor, making a loud clatter. Camila turned to face Paul.

"Camila?" He said and Camila broke down crying. He hugged her and she sobbed into the shoulder of the stranger.

"Camila it's going to be alright," he whispered in her ear and she shook her head.

"I want to die. I don't want to live. I'm just a burden to everyone." Camila mumbled.

"No, Camila no you are not," Paul said trying to help her but clearly failing.

"You don't even know the first thing about me so why would you care? There are seven billion people on this planet and I am nothing, I do not matter," Camila said and Paul shook his head.

"Everyone is important, every single person." Paul said.

"You might as well sit with me the whole night because I'm going to try and try until I succeed." Camila said and Paul's heart dropped. To him she was still just a kid.

"And is there anything that can stop you?" Paul asked.

"Lo, lo is the only one that can make this go away." Camila said and Paul nodded.

"I'm sorry Camila," Paul muttered under his breath.

"For what?" Camila asked, she felt her shoulder being hurt and then she could feel a liquid flow into her blood stream. Camila fell into a dark abyss.

"For this ...but I promise when you wake up it will be better." Paul said to the unconscious girl.

********************************************

He picked her up into his arms, she was very light. He walked into the living room and put her on the sofa before walking upstairs. Paul was not a bad person and he was going to keep his promise. When Camila woke up everything would be better.

Paul walked upstairs and into Jonathan's office, there was no way Jonathan was asleep at 5am.

"What's up?" Jonathan said as Paul walked into the office and closed the door behind him.

"Camila," Paul said as he ran his hand over his light brown hair.

"What has happened now?" Jonathan frowned.

"I caught her in the kitchen. She was having a panic attack and I took the knife from her just in time," Paul said shivering as the memory came back to his mind.

"If I was a second later..." Paul shook his head he couldn't even think about that.

"I understand." Jonathan said

"Aren't you going to do something about this?" Paul asked with a tone of anger in his voice, his soft green eyes turning darker with anger.

"Paul-" Jonathan was about to speak but Paul cut him off.