Chapter 10

(Edited)

"We are here!" Ian said with enthusiasm but it was most likely an act. Well he was good enough at acting to be in a tv show.... So it was definitely an act. Camila looked out the window and she had suspected the boy to have bought an apartment but boy was she wrong.

It was a big beautiful house that was breath taking. 'Well of course it was Camila because you seen the size of the house of the Mafia and well it is the Mafia of course he was rich..'Camila mentally rolled her eyes.

"Are you excited we get to spend the whole day decorating our house?" Ian said smiling.

Wait wait hold up..... did he just say our house or was Camila's ears playing tricks on her. Also why would she excited to spend the whole day with some doofus guy that is paid to be her 'body guard'

"Whatever," Camila mumbled. She looked down at the baby blue hoodie she was wearing that she borrowed from Lauren seen as she came out with only a t shirt on lauren made her wear something warm. Looking at the hoodie Camila wanted to rip it into pieces. She never wanted blue it was too light for her mood. She wanted black. Black to set her mood.

Ignoring her lack of enthusiasm Ian walked into the house and the smaller girl followed him. The house was beautiful but Camila could care less. If she had her way she would paint the whole dam house black.

"Magnificent isn't it?" Ian asked

"Mm" Camila replied tediously

"Your dad bought you some clothes so you can have your own room and come here as often as you like. Or well seen as you will be here a lot he thought it would be best if you at least had some belongings here," Ian said.

"Right" Camila forced a weak smile. She was smiling at him but in the inside she wanted to scream. But it was as though she had no oxygen so she couldn't scream.

Ian walked outside to the car and brought out a big box and handed it to the smaller girl.

"Here's your stuff you can go pick a room while I unload everything else," Ian grinned.

"Okay," Camila mumbled quietly.

Camila walked upstairs and the house was huge, she probably would have liked the house if the circumstances were different. Camila walked into the first room and it was huge, it had its own bathroom. There was a double bed in the room that was already made and it had bright yellow covers. Camila crinkled her nose at the bright colour. There was a dresser near the window of the room and a large walk in closet. Camila never cared to check out the other rooms she had already claimed the first one she seen. The walls were painted blue, the colour was similar to Lauren's hoodie and she so desperately wanted to paint the walls black. She closed her eyes. All the hard work.... she had come so far. Too far. Now that was all gone she was back to square one. More than ever the girl felt alone.

Camila took off  the blue hoodie that had the scent of Lauren all over it and she tossed it across the room, it landed on the floor crumpled. She started sorting the clothes her dad got her, she sorted them into the walk in closet.

Camila changed in the closet because it was so spacious. She changed into black jeans and a black hoodie, to suit her mood. Sometimes she wished she could wish herself out of existence.