Chapter 16

(Edited)

Camila and Lauren followed Jonathan into a huge room around the size of a school gym hall. There was spring flooring and in the left hand corner were a dozen punch bags. In the middle of the room was a mini boxing ring where two guys were sparring. The room also had many different weights in racks and there were also a weapons rack and different machines you would find in a gym like rowers and treadmills.

"Why do we have to train?" Lauren said glaring daggers at Jonathan.

" None of your damn business Jauregui," Jonathan said coldly, without even turning around to look at her.

"If you're making my girlfriend and I work out then yes, I supposed it is all of my damn business," Lauren said feeling proud of herself for coming up with that.

"You must train because you are weak," Jonathan said blandly causing Camila to sigh.

"You should get your own greetings card company," Lauren mumbled under her breath.

"Okay so we will start with the basic Defence skills seen as you two are not experienced," Jonathan said and Camila laughed softly.

"What's so funny?" Jonathan spat, his icy blue eyes grew darker

"The fact that I've been kidnapped twice already and you don't think I've got experience. Excuse you but it is in my blood," Camila said and Jonathan shot her an irritated look.

"Well if you're experienced in fighting then fight me," Jonathan smirked and Camila gasped. She was not expecting him to answer her with that.

"Absolutely No way!" Lauren said boldly.

"How else am I going to evaluate what she already knows?" Jonathan replied with an innocent but not so innocent smirk.

"You ...You planned this?" Lauren said flabbergasted.

"Did I?" Jonathan asked, clearly pretending to be offended.

"Jonathan you can't, I won't let you!" Paul stood in front of Camila to protect her.

"I am in charge, I am the leader! You listen to me! You go by my rules or you face the consequences!" Jonathan shouted and Camila flinched. She had never seen a person so angry than she had just witnessed.

"You should know that better than anybody around here." Jonathan spat, pushing Paul back a little. Camila couldn't help but wonder what had happened between those two in the past. It was definitely something; something not good.

Camila went straight for a punch and her knuckle was millimetres away from Jonathan's face and he caught it just like that. He squeezed onto her knuckle making her yelp in surprise. Jonathan pulled her arm and had her in a head lock.

"I think it's safe to start with the basics." Jonathan slowly let her go. Lauren hugged Camila quickly to see if she was okay.

**********
**********

After a long day of training Camila asked Jonathan for permission to go a walk. Jonathan agreed but he made sure that Camila knew that the perimeter was guarded so she couldn't try run. Lauren walked outside with Camila taking in the fresh air. Both of the girls were a little sweaty from training but neither of them cared.

"We need to get out of here," Lauren whispered to be precautious of any eavesdropping.

The house was surrounded by a forest and a big path for cars to get through.

"Lauren we could run, if we run into the forest they can't catch us. All we need to do it find a road once we get outside the forest," Camila said as she looked into the distance of the forest. The sun was setting and it would soon be dark, which would make it more easier for the girls but also more difficult.