Chapter 3

(Edited)

Camila's mom picked her up from school and took her and Sofia back home. The car journey home was bitterly silent, well Camila couldn't argue about that she was listening to Shawn Mendes.

When they arrived at home, Camila headed straight upstairs.

"Dinner will be at half six!" Camila's mom shouted as Camila entered her room.

The first thing she done was slump her back pack into the corner of her room and then she face planted on her bed just lying there groaning.

After about five minutes of doing nothing at all. Camila decided it was best to start on her biology homework.

Three questions later Camila was chewing the end of her pencil aimlessly. She has read somewhere that that was supposed to cure headaches.

She didn't have a headache you couldn't call it that; It was her thoughts going mad that was making her brain was hurt.

That girl with the green eyes. Lauren. The way she looked at Camila. Camila couldn't figure it out. Did Lauren feel what Camila felt? or was it all in Camila's head.

Camila was sure she had felt some sort of electricity. Had she imagined it? She wasn't sure. Or was it some telepathically thing and did that Lauren girl feel it too?

Why did everything have to be so frustrating and complicated! Camila thought.

Camila knew that she ought to calm down or she'd end up doing something stupid. Camila took a deep breath and she took her guitar and her note book.

She started writing vigorously on her note pad and then she started to strum her guitar softly.

The song was about that girl Lauren and Camila called the song

' That mysterious girl'

The song went like:

' I looked into her eyes, they were the brightest green. Yeah the brightest green.

I stared for hours at the beautifulness, I felt a spark of electricity.

Ohhh did she feel it too?

I will never knowwww

That mysterious girl....

That mysterious girl!

Yeah

That mysterious girl...'

Camila sat her guitar down breathing heavily as she lay on her bed thinking.

There was a loud ding dong that made the whole house vibrate.

Usually Camila would have been somewhat interested in who was at the door, but then again that's one of the side effects of depression. Losing interests.

Camila was also a little anxious as to who was at the door because nobody ever knocked on the Cabello's door it was always a rare thing to occur.

Camila could here muffled voices downstairs and whoever it was, was talking for a good five minutes.

"MILA!" Camila's mom shouted loudly.

Camila got up off of her bed, her stomach was doing mini backflips and she was wondering who on earth was at the door.

Camila walked downstairs and into the hall to see a girl with soft brown wavy hair and dark brown eyes, who was a little smaller than her with the same denim shorts on and a black shirt.

"It's your friend," Camila's mom said gesturing for one of the girls to say something.

"I'll be back in time for dinner," was all Camila managed to say before walking outside waiting for the Ally girl to follow.

Once the door was slammed and they walked well away from the house Camila stopped.

"Why did you?" Camila began.

"Oh, right Sorry. Well you seemed really nice, and I wanted too get to know you a little." Ally smiled.

"I was meaning how the hell did you find my house?" Camila said stubbornly.

"Wow chill, I was working in the school office for extra credit and that means I get access to the information data on the computer," Ally grinned feeling chuffed with herself.

"Don't worry it's alright," Ally said.

This made Camila wonder if Ally had read up on Camila's records.

"I thought you could be doing with a friend to lighten up the mood a little," Ally smiled.

Camila had had it. It was obvious that Ally had read Camila's records and therefore knew that she had anxiety and mild depression .

"Oh the Pity party how grateful am I!" Camila snapped.

"Look Camila, my friend Lauren she seemed to take an interest in you," Ally confessed.

When Camila heard the name Lauren she stopped and paused. Maybe Ally had been set up to do this or was she genuinely wanting to be Camila's friend?

"She did?" Camila asked sternly.

Ally let out a short laugh. "Oh I see what's going on here,"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Camila questioned confused.

"Nothing. Here's my number if you ever need somebody to talk to," Ally said and she gave Camila a piece of paper and then she stopped.

"Time,"Ally said before walking off.

Time?

Ohhh time .

Camila thought as she checked the time and it was half past six .

Camila ran back to the house just in time and she sat down at the dinner table.

Camila ended up playing around with her food, what had Ally meat by 'oh I see what's going on here' that could mean a million possible different things. Camila couldn't focus on her food because she was driven mad as to what the smaller girl had been suggesting. She wasn't even sure what the girl had been suggesting.

So why was Camila feeling sick as to what the girl was saying, it was making her nervous and panicky.