Description :

First of all a huge thank you to SLOTHTATO  for the front cover of this book. She is amazing and you should really follow her. Words cannot even describe how amazing her covers are.

Description :

Alive
[uh-lahyv]
adjective
having life; living; existing; not dead or lifeless.

Depression
dɪˈprɛʃ(ə)n
noun
feelings of severe despondency and dejection.

Love
lʌv/
noun
a strong feeling of affection.

High school sucked enough never mind being the new kid who suffered from depression, anxiety, had  a complicated family and was extremely gay.

Camila is planning to keep a low profile but that hopeful idea completely changed when she knocked a peculiar girl with ethereal green eyes over in the cafeteria. Her name? Lauren.

Little did Camila know that Lauren would be the very one to save her.

*WARNING: do not copy any of this content! Any phrases, quotes or the story line. You are not permitted to take some of it and change it to make it your own unless you have the full permission of the author, Thank you*

*warning : this involves talk of depression, anxiety and low self esteem. You have been warned, so read at your own risk.*

Also if you guys get confused I've changed the ages of most people in this so it would work. :)

Also just so you know this is a fan FICTION meaning that this book is entirely fantasy and none of it is real or has happened. I respect and love Camila and Lauren as individuals. I'm not here to make the girls feel awkward or uncomfortable this is just a fan-fiction. And I'm not here to force anything on the girls this fanfiction is for entertainment purposes.