Chapter 15

(Edited)

"You have a tracker on you," Jonathan said with a slight smirk and Lauren froze in fear. Camila was staring at Lauren because she had no idea what to do.

"N-No~" Lauren said avoiding the harsh icy stare of Jonathan's cold Blue eyes. Why did she have to stutter?

"Really?" Jonathan asked, his voice an octave higher that it normally was.

"Really." Lauren spoke harshly.

"I know it is in your pocket Jauregui," Jonathan said sternly.

"Lauren ...if you do not hand over the tracker then I might need to visit your little friends. Ally, Normani and Dinah I believe." Jonathan was now grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Lauren was standing in shock.

"I know more than you could think." He spoke with a cold tone; answering both of the girls unasked question.

Lauren went into her pocket and retrieved a metal chip. A tracker, it had a little green light that was flashing. She handed it to Jonathan and his hand brushed hers. Not surprisingly his hands were cold. Colder than his soul (if he had one), colder than his personality, colder than his non-existing heart. Colder than his blue eyes that she wanted to stab with a butter knife like In the movie Divergent. He had hurt her girl. Lauren could see it in Camila's eyes. Camila was afraid of this guy and it was obvious that he hurt her. And it scared Lauren that she couldn't protect Camila that, she couldn't switch off Camila's depression or anxiety attacks. And it was slowly destroying Lauren. But she had to be strong; it was her only option.

Jonathan threw the tracker to the floor and he stamped on it repeatedly until it was in thousands of pieces. Much like the shred of hope the girls had had one second ago. That was in pieces too. Both of the girls were waiting. Waiting to hear what he would say. Was he mad? Angry? It was like reading the emotion from a faceless person because he wore no distinctive expression. He looked blank, not the bored blank but the empty blank. He sighed deeply and Camila was anxious because what if he hurt Lauren? What if he kicked Lauren out?

"Lauren. I do not permit trackers," Jonathan said with his icy blue glare.

"And you ...I'll deal with you later,"He said fixing his gaze on the girl with brown eyes.

"Meet me in the training room in precisely twenty minutes... Both of you," Jonathan said before walking out of the room with a stride.

"What was that supposed to mean?" Lauren said and Camila was silent.

"Go whilst you still can ...Leave Lo it's dangerous," Camila muttered quietly but Lauren heard every word.

"No, Camila I will not leave you. Till death do we part," Lauren said and that made Camila smile because that was part of the vows people
said when they were married.

"Lo, you're ill need to get you to a hospital so they can help you. Here is too dangerous... please." Camila practically begged but Lauren didn't budge.

"No, Camila. I can't leave you." Lauren curled her lip.

There was a loud ringing noise; Lauren's Phone. She still had her phone! Camila was staring at it as kept on ringing. Lauren pressed answer and when the voice spoke she recognised that it was the voice of her doctor. Her private doctor that only called her when things were wrong. Amélie her name was. Lauren put the phone on speaker so Camila could hear.