Chapter 4

(Edited)

~Next day~

Camila walked into school heading for the cafeteria, when she entered it was not as busy as she had expected.

Lauren and Ally were sitting with the rest of their friends, Ally waved lightly and Lauren smiled. Camila bit her lip as she bought a bottle of water and sat at an empty table .

She took out her book and started to read when Lauren came over .

"Hey, um Camila is it?" The green eyed girl asked looking awkward.

"Yeah," Camila replied.

"Do you want to sit with us ?" Lauren asked pointing to her group of friends.

"Ally set you up to this didn't she?" Camila groaned.

"Technically yes, but you do realise if you say No then Ally will make me come back until you say yes," Lauren laughed and it was like music to Camila's ears.

"Fine," Camila sighed and she gathered up her bag and walked with Lauren to the table.

"Hi!" Ally chirped

"I'm Dinah, " one of the girl smiled

"I'm Normani," the other one said grinning .

"It's nice to meet you," Camila mumbled politely.

Her stomach was churning and she had visions of her breakfast coming back up.She never liked talking to people, it made her uncomfortable.

There was an awkward silence and the four girls seemed intrigued by the presence of Camila.

Camila had so many questions in her mind, she knew the girls were probably curious about her story and who she was, there was no doubt that Ally had told the other three girls about her mental illnesses. That was why they were interested in Camila interested out of pity. Camila knew she ought to be right.

Camila wondered to herself what the point in friends were because everyone just judged you.
Everyone talks about you when your back is turned. So what was the point ?

Camila took out 'The Lord of the Rings' and she turned to the last page she was on.

The sooner she could get lost the better. Well she wasn't exactly found, she was lost but the sooner she got lost into another world the better.

"Oh, Is that the Lord of the rings? Mani made me watch the movies with her," Lauren said trying to make a subtle conversation .

"Yeah! Who's your favourite character? " Camila asked.

Camila's heart leaped, oh god did she just speak about the Lord of the rings. She started to panic. She sounded like the delusional fangirl she was. Oh god they were going to hate her.What an idiot. She never thought before she spoke.

'Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, you sad pathetic excuse of a girl . No, human being' Camila said inside her head. Camila never uses her full name. If her mom ever got really mad at her then her mom would use her full name but Camila rarely hear's her name. She rarely talks to her mom enough for her to be mad at Camila.

"I like Dumbledore," Lauren said chuckling.

"Gandalf !" Camila shouted instinctively .

Oh god Camila was starting to sound insane, actually for a second she felt like the old Camila. The happy Camila. No. That Camila was was long gone .

"Laur! I told you that it is Gandalf! " Normani laughed .

Lauren started to giggle like a little girl which Camila thought was cute. Wait what cute? No. well. . . .maybe.