Chapter 17

A/N: warning: there is a mild trigger in this chapter of depression/suicide so if you are not comfortable with reading that or If you feel it may trigger you in any way then you do not have to read this and can skip this chapter. Be nice to yourselves, stay safe and know that you are not alone 💙.

(Edited)

"No!" Camila said in confidence. The one thing
she was so sure about was Lauren.

" Camila," her dad said in a warning tone.

"Okay I am sorry Alejandro but your daughter is not fucking marrying him!" Lauren said and Alejandro shook his head.

"It's not up for debate." Alejandro crossed his arms.

He signalled to the two men in black that were standing by his side. Both of the men took Camila's arm and started to drag her out of the shop but the smaller girl would not go down without a fight.

Lauren was trying to get to Camila but Ian had made that impossible, and all she could hear was Camila's screaming and pleading.

"No, please!" Camila shouted but she was too weak compared to the men.

Camila was dragged into the car and forced to sit. She closed her eyes tight because she couldn't bare it, she couldn't believe this had happened. She knew she was stupid to get attached to the green eyed girl in the first place.

Camila screamed really loudly but was cut off by a hand covering her mouth.

"I am sorry but you're not making this any easier," One of the men said.

Camila was confused until she felt something jag her neck, before the girl could realise what was happening the world in her eyes was spinning and spinning. Darkness.

*****************************************

After Camila was dragged out into that car it was as if something in Lauren had snapped.

"I can take you home if you wa-" Ian began but Lauren interrupted him.

"No, I will walk." Lauren snapped.

"But you don't know where you are...." Ian pointed out and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Fine! Drop me off at Ally's," Lauren groaned. She made her way to the car not daring to look back at Alejandro.

Lauren threw herself into the car with no emotion. She didn't know what to do with all her emotions.

Ian never spoke the whole journey and Lauren was thankful because if he had spoken then she would have killed him.

After what had seemed to be an hour later Ian drew up at the familiar house.

"Stay safe," Ian said wearily to Lauren.

Lauren slammed the door and she did not care if she was being rude. She was raging with jealousy. Ian got to marry Camila and she did not.

The green eyed girl ran up the steps to Ally's house, not bothering to ring the doorbell she opened the door quickly and ran in the house. She was met by a bewildered Ally in the lobby.

"What are you do-" Ally began but was cut off by Lauren hugging her.

"I - I'm losing her! I can't lose my girl! I don't know what to do!" Lauren said sobbing into Ally's shoulder.

"Lauren, what has happened?" Ally asked, bewildered.

"I can't!" Lauren mumbled.

"What's going on?" The Polynesian girl walked into the lobby from the kitchen.