Chapter 13

(Edited)

Camila opened her eyes drowsily and flashes of the night before came into her mind. She was lying on a sofa and she sat up slowly.Her eyes met a pair of cold blue eyes.

"You're up," he said in a cold tone as he sharpened his knife on a rock.

"Good observation," Camila replied sarcastically.

Camila observed the boy, he was very tall and muscular. He had cold blue eyes and Dark hair. He was dressed in all black and he looked taller than six foot.

"Who are you?" Camila asked.

"Jonathan head of my gang," he smirked at her and she cursed under her breath.

"I'm still wearing a hospital gown," Camila said quietly and Jonathan looked her up and down. He got up quietly and returned minutes later with a bundle of clothes.

"I'll show you where the bathroom is unless of course you want to get changed here," he said smugly.

"Pervert" Camila said and he laughed at her as he showed her where the bathroom was and then he left.

Camila quickly got changed into the clothes she was given. It was a black pair of skinny jeans and a light pink top. She cursed under her breath at the fact the top did not have any sleeves. Camila exited the bathroom and was startled to see a man with light green eyes and soft brown hair. She recognised his face.

"I recognise you have we met?" Camila asked.

"I'm Paul Wesley I used to play Stefan in the vampire diaries. Now that it is finished I work here," he said smiling.

Camila nodded before walking back into the living room where Jonathan was sitting.

"Take those bandages off girl, you look stupid" Jonathan said without looking up from his phone and Camila stood on the spot gawping like an idiot.

When Jonathan realised she did not do as he said he rolled his eyes and stood up.

" Do I have to do everything?" he scowled as he tore off the bandages on both the girls arms. He dropped the bandages on the floor and grabbed the brown eyed girls arm and examined the cuts. He squeezed her arm and dug his fingernails into one of the cuts causing Camila to whimper in pain.

"Try anything like killing yourself, again Camila and..."" Jonathan said taking out a knife.

"...And that little girl friend of yours will die," he said plainly as if he were talking about the weather and not giving a threat.

"What do you want with me?" Camila asked and he smirked with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"I'm glad you asked Camila,"he said with a grin. "You see your dear father is trying to take out my men. So you are joining my gang because your dad would not kill his own daughter. Plus I need you to tell me about the secret project the mafia are working on. Or else we will have a problem," Jonathan said

"I don't know about the project, I only know that they are doing a secret project. Do you really think he would tell me what he was doing?" Camila said spitefully.

"I am keeping a close eye on you Cabello." Jonathan said but he looked like he believed her.

"Anyways ...You are joining my gang. Training starts tomorrow so you better get some rest. Oh and Camila if you break any of my rules there will be bad consequences." Jonathan ordered.

"And what are these dumb rules?" Camila asked rolling her eyes.

"Rule number one : you are not allowed to go anywhere without my permission.

Rule number two: you have to do anything I tell you to do without questioning it.

Rule number three: you are not to talk back to me or give me any cheek because I am the leader.

Rule number four: if you try to self harm or take your own life in anyway I will kill your friends.

Rule number five: no trying to escape." Jonathan rhymed off all the rules.

"This sounds like so much fun,"Camila said

"Rule number three, Camila." Jonathan smirked

"Anyways you can sleep on the sofa your room is still being prepared," Jonathan said before disappearing out of the room.

Camila was trying to plan an escape and her eyes fell across the front door. Taking her chances she walked up to the door and she gasped In surprise as it was not even locked. This was too easy. Camila opened the door to he faced with three guards.

"I leave for two minutes and you have already broken rule number five!" The voice of Jonathan yelled and Camila turned around to face him.

"There will be consequences for that you stupid Girl." Jonathan sneered. He grabbed Camila's arm and hauled her into the living room.

"Let me go you Jerk!" Camila cursed. This only caused him to dig his fingernails into her sore arm. He slapped her across the face and it instantly started to sting. Camila forced herself to be calm, she promised she would not cry or break down. Not here.

"Get some sleep," Jonathan barked and he pushed Camila and she fell onto the sofa.

He walked away and Camila sat on the sofa. She wouldn't just sleep. Who would be able to fall asleep in a place where they are being held against there will?

Camila wondered whether Lauren was okay or not. She wondered if Lauren was looking for her, of course she would be. Camila prayed Lauren and Ian would find her but she was not one to have much hope. Camila couldn't bare the thought of Lauren being upset. Camila did not want Lauren to tire herself because she was supposed to be getting more tests.

Sighing, the brown eyed girl lay down on the sofa. She closed her eyes and waited but sleep never over took her. She felt like she was having a nightmare but she was awake. Camila felt like she was going to be sick and she was confused as to why she was feeling like this...

Camila's eyes shot open and she realised something. Something extremely bad ...Camila couldn't remember the last time she had taken her anti-depressants. She remembered taking them before she had been rushed into hospital, but Camila did not know how long she was in the hospital for. She doesn't even know what day it is; it could have been a day or few days or was it a week? 

The thought was kicking at her anxiety. Camila did not want to go back there. When she moved to California Camila promised she wouldn't let herself go back to where she was when she lived in Mexico.nCamila broke that promise. But the thought of hurting herself again... she couldn't go back there. Not without Lauren to help her through it. Camila instantly knew what these thoughts were.

A few more hours or so and Camila would have one of her depression episodes. That's what these thoughts were .... only Camila couldn't because Jonathan told her if she tried to harm herself then he would kill Lauren. But without her anti-depressants Camila can't control it.

The brown haired girl started hyperventilating she couldn't breathe. She felt like she was drowning but she wasn't in water. Camila realised she was having a full on panic attack. She had not had one of those in a long time. Camila was panicking even more at the fact she was having a panic attack. She couldn't breathe.