Chapter 9

(Edited)

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like ages I've been really busy but here you go.

Lauren Opened the door to reveal a tall male who was dressed in black. He was around 6 foot tall and Camila guessed that he was possibly in his mid twenties.

"Are you Camila Cabello?" He asked with a stern smirk on his face.

Camila was about to reply but Lauren jumped into an answer before Camila could say anything.

"Listen, you can't just come to my fucking house at five in the morning and ask for Camila!" Lauren said with anger and irritation spread over her face.

"So you are Camila Cabello?" He asked looking at Camila.

"Yes. Who is asking?" Camila asked. Her thoughts were horribly going back to her father and the Mafia situation.

"I'm Jake, Jonathan's twin and  I am an employee of your dad. He sent me here to collect you for an important meeting," the man -Jake- said.

"And I am to supposed believe you because...?" Camila replied.

"I thought you would say that-" Jake said smiling as he waved to somebody that was in a black BMW.

A figure came out of the car and was approaching the house, as they got closer into sight Camila recognised him as Jonathan.

"Fine, I'll come," Camila said and Lauren sent her a questioning look.

Lauren was really confused because never once had Camila mentioned her Dad. It was all too weird in Lauren's opinion

"Lo, my dad wants to speak to me and I wouldn't go if it wasn't urgent. I'll explain things when I get back. If my mom asks please cover for me" Camila said hoping Lauren would approve.

"Fine! But I swear to god If anything dodgy happens phone me straight away Camz," Lauren said with a weak smile.

"I will, Thank you Lauren." Camila said as she walked out the door.

Camila headed with the twins towards the car meanwhile Lauren closed the door.

"Your welcome," Lauren whispered to the closed door, knowing that the brown eyed girl never heard her.

Camila sat in the BMW and not a word was uttered between her or either of the twins. They sat in bitter silence that was not helping the fact the Camila's thoughts were going mad with the possibilities of what was so urgent that her dad wanted to speak to her. Last time was not good news so this time will probably be bad news too.

"BANG!"

Instinctively Camila let out an ear piercing shriek as the sound of a gun shot echoed.

"BANG BANG"

Two more gun shots were fired and one grazed the window Camila was at.

"GET DOWN. Now DUCK!" Jonathan screamed.

Camila obediently took off her seat belt and crouched onto the floor with her hands over her head.

"DRIVE JAKE!" Jonathan shouted.

Jake drove as fast as he could Carelessly as Jonathan went to the window with a gun and started shooting which Camila guessed was the people firing at them. As every gun shot went off Camila bit her lip to stop herself from screaming or crying out.

"We've lost them." Jake confirmed but he showed no intention of slowing down the car. If anything he sped up and they were doing at least over 100mph. Camila quickly sat back up in the seat and put on her seat belt. Jake turned a sharp corner and Camila grabbed hold of the 'oh shit' handle to keep herself from falling.