Chapter 23

(Edited)

"I missed you so much," Ollie said turning the conversation around. He smiled at Ian showing his pearly white teeth.

"It's a tragically beautiful thing, don't you think? To have somebody to miss," Camila said, and then she took another drag of the cigarette. The burning sensation filled her lungs.

"Camila please stop smoking," Ian sighed with his usual pity.

"Maybe if I smoke enough my lungs will fill up with tar. So it will be like drowning. I've always marvelled at the beauty of water," Camila spoke like she was in a robotic trance.

The colour seemed to drain from each of the boys' faces. Even Beast (Billy) who looked physically the most strongest seemed to have went pale.

"Camila if you need to talk we'll listen." Sam smiled warmly.

"You. Won't. Understand," Camila said looking at her feet.

"Actually I will more than you think," Cas spoke up.

Camila moved her head to look at him, his hazel eyes were only a few shades lighter than her own. And his brown hair was also a similar shade to hers. Only he seemed to have lighter skin than she did, but not by much. If Camila were to guess she'd guess he maybe was of Mexican Descent like herself. But she felt like there was a weird connection.

"My own twin brother. He suffered from depression. I tried. I tried to save him... But I was too late. I couldn't fix him because he was so broken. I could only love him but that wasn't enough," Cas said slowly as if it hurt him mentally and physically to share this with Camila.

"You know you two, you look alike. I mean. A lot. Your facial structures. You have similar eyes and hair colour," Ollie piped up.

Ian shot Cas a look, the looked seemed to say 'don't.' Both of them clearly knew something that the others didn't.

"Yeah it's freaky," Sam agreed staring at Cas and Camila.

Aaron just stood in the background not saying much but nodding in agreement.

"Don't." Ian warned Cas.

"No. Ian you don't understand. I've lost my brother to depression because I couldn't save him. I refuse to neglect another sibling," Cas glared at Ian.

"WHAT?" Camila said raising her voice.

"Camila you're my little sister. Your mom wasn't the only one that cheated," Cas said, talking about Sofi and how she didn't have the same dad as Camila.

"What! No I can't have had brothers. I would have known. This. No this cannot be true!" Camila exclaimed.

She tried to run everything through in her head. Finding out that Sofi was her half sister was big enough. Finding out that she had twin half brothers and one was dead. That was too much.

"Before you were born, Alejandro and your mom had been fighting. Alejandro left the house in frustration. He had a one night stand with my mom. But the next day your mom phoned telling him she was pregnant. So he went back to her and left my mom. My brother Calum and I, we were premature sending my mom into an early labour. Calum was the older twin. But when I came out there was complications and my mom died. This was two months before you were born Camila. So Alejandro found out that we were orphans, he sent us to be brought up in Miami with his friend Maria. Maria brought us up and all, but when we turned thirteen she started leaving often. When we found out that she had been involved with the Mafia, we ran away from her. But Alejandro found us as explained to us everything. So we both joined the gang." Cas explained and Camila slowly took in everything that he said.