Chapter 21

(Edited)

Camila stared at her reflection in the mirror.

"Ugh! This dress is too tight!" She groaned.

The wedding dress stuck to all of her curves and she could see all of her imperfections. She hated it.

"Shut up and come and get your make up done," Melissa the beautician snapped.

Camila rolled her eyes and sat down on the stool.

"Now I need you to stop crying so I can do your eye makeup," Melissa stated.

"But I'm sad." Camila mumbled.

She missed Lauren so much that she felt physically sick. Lauren could be dead for all she knew. Camila couldn't even begin to describe how guilty and depressed that made her feel.

"Close your eyes," Melissa muttered.

Camila closed her eyes and she didn't even flinch when the make up brush brushed her eyelids.

It took about fifteen minutes for Melissa to fully complete her makeup.

"Okay you really need to go now," Melissa said.

Melissa practically pushed Camila through the corridors of the venue. After a maze of corridors Camila was finally in the lobby.

Alejandro was waiting at the door. He wore a plain black suit with a blue tie and his hair was brushed back. Camila felt sick.

"Come on its staring!" Alejandro said.

Camila scowled as she was forced to link arms with her dad.

They played the traditional 'here comes the bride' music as Camila and Alejandro walked in.

All eyes were obviously on them and Camila didn't know a single person in that room. Majority of them were men. Probably in the mafia and the woman and children were probably their wife's and kids. That would make sense.

Camila never even paid attention to the venue, the venue was grand and it was beautiful but she could care less. She did not want to marry Ian. But she had no choice.

Ian was wearing a black suit and he had a blue tie like Alejandro. His dark hair was side swept and he looked emotionless as usual.

The minister stood in the middle of them, she had blonde short hair and was wearing a pink dress with a pink blazer.

Camila stood across from Ian and the minister started babbling on. Camila zoned out and she kept thinking about Lauren. And how she would rather be by Lauren's side than be standing in this hall about to marry Ian.

"Do you Ian Somerhalder take thee Karla Camila Cabello to be your wife?" The minister boomed.

"I do," Ian said and he slipped the gold ring on Camila's finger. The ring was cold and caused her to shiver.

"Do you Karla Camila Cabello take thee Ian Somerhalder to be you husband?" The minister boomed.

Camila hesitated and chewed on her bottom lip, everyone in the room was staring at her. If she said no, then she was sure a room full of mafia members would probably take action. She looked over at Alejandro who glared at her. His glare seemed to say 'don't you dare say no.'

"I do," Camila squeaked as she slipped the ring onto Ian's finger.

"You may kiss the bride," The minister said.

Camila wanted to vomit. She was about to step away when Ian leaned over and pecked her on the lips quickly. It wasn't bad but it wasn't the same as Lauren. Lauren who could be dead. Lauren, that Camila was forbidden to see.