2.

This morning I wake up with confidence. I'm ready to do it. So I get ready and quickly head out for school.

As soon as I reach school, I search for Louis.

"Stacy," I call. "Have you seen Louis?"

She gives me a strange look. "No, but not like it'd matter, anyway. Who are you again?"

I roll my eyes but they immediately light up as soon as I spot Louis walking down the hallway. Everything is silent. Perfect.

"Hold my phone," I ask Elizabeth and she does so as the whole school watches me walk up to Louis.

He looks at me with a surprised, yet emotionless, expression. "Yes?"

I grab his face and crash his lips on mine. He immediately starts kissing back and pushes me up against a wall. I feel a hand crawl up-

BZZZZZZZ!

I shriek and shoot up in my bed.

"No!" I scream as I fall back. It was just another dream. None of them are ever real and I hate that.

BZZZZZZZ!

"Shut up you monster!" I slam my fist down on the alarm, only to get bruised. As you can tell, this happens to me often and I'm sick of it.

Sighing, I get up and get ready. My dad and I both walk out of our rooms and get breakfast ready. This routine is so normal, we end up doing everything at the same time. Haters will say it's creepy.

"Morning, Alexandra." He says, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, Dad," I reply. "I think I'm going to skip out on breakfast."

"Oh? You never skip out,"

I roll my eyes. "Dad, I always skip out."

"I know, sweetheart." He chuckles. "You have exams today, right?"

"No, Dad, that's at the end of this month." Which reminds me, I need to start studying. I already suck bad enough at everything, a fail isn't what I need.

He nods. "Ah. Well, if you need help, don't come to me."

"Oh, well thanks, Dad." I chuckle sarcastically. "See you later!"

I quickly hug him and run out the door. Brendon's car was already in my parking lot so I entered.

"Hi Sarah, hey Brendon." I say, buckling my seatbelt on. Sarah was sitting in shotgun, so I sat in the back. Brendon recently got a new BMW car. It's an X5, not good with cars though, so I'm not exactly sure on which model, but it's the best car ever.

"Hey," They both say in unison.

"I'm obsessed with this app," Sarah says, showing me her phone.

"I suck at the game," I roll my eyes.

"Ha, same." Brendon shakes his head. "I don't get it. What are you supposed to do?"

"Brendon, babe, all you do is swipe the acorns," Sarah rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"But all the nuts look alike, which ones are the acorns?" Brendon says and I give a laugh.

The jealousy in the bottom of my stomach becomes bigger and I soon just shut up and sit quietly, rethinking my whole life. Okay, just kidding, I just rethought my whole contacts list. I don't know why, but all the contact names in my contacts are so weird.

Don't ask how I got to that thought.

Once we get to school, I rush to my lockers, searching for Louis.