36.

The next week will be Patrick's birthday and as much as I'm looking forward to it, I can't help but wish time wasn't going by so fast.

Only about two months and a bit more before High School's over. Before we all go to college and that's it. I'm going to miss everyone.

I'm going to miss all the people that threw glares at me for accidentally spilling stuff on them or bumping them in the hallway, all the people who never knew I exist, the people who knew I existed but I never chose to acknowledge them because they would never say anything to me, all the people who knew about my crush on Louis, all the people who would make fun of me for it...

Most of all, obviously, all the...all the teachers who I'd constantly make fun of.

Oh, of course, my friends too.

But if I'm being honest, I'm going to miss my chonce with Louis. I'm going to be so angry with myself if I don't take action before he's gone. Yes, I may be going to the same college as him- keyword, may- but college is huge. There are a lot of people. Louis might find someone he can relate to better than he can with me.

I might even find someone else.

The problem is, though, I don't really want to find someone else. I'm comfortable with Louis. I can't even imagine myself with anybody else. My soul just doesn't want to and who am I to object it?

Attempting to take another sip from my coffee, it spills over my shirt and I huff in annoyance. Of course.

It's sunset soon and I'm supposed to be going over to the studios where Brendon and Patrick record songs, (since they spilt water over their basement system and had to actually find money to record at a studio), because Patrick needs help with song writing and notes. Apparently, I'm the best person he could find.

So walking down through busy streets in the evening and spilling coffee over yourself isn't the best impression you can give to your people.

Oh well, not like I'm going to see these people in ten years.

I guess I haven't really mentioned Patrick's band before which is ironic because he started his band before Brendon started his. The name's Fall Out Boy, and their songs are magnificent. In fact, the members are great, too. I've hung out with them, like, once and it was pretty dank.

Patrick never does the songwriting in the band. It's usually Pete, the oldest. No, but really, Pete's not even in High School anymore.

The songs they play have more of a meaning you need to dig farther into to understand. Sometimes, I even think they're deeper than Twenty One Pilots.

Just kidding, I think that all the time...whoops.

'What was the address?' I mentally ask myself as I pull out my phone and check the address again. Looking back up, I see that the studio is just across the street. Sweet, that was easier to find than the coffee shop I went to earlier.

"Alex!" Patrick says as I enter the small studio. It's looks pretty cosy in here.

I nod at him. "Hey, Patrick. I got you coffee."

He smiles gratefully and takes it. We then walk into the actual recording room and he beings to explain how he's in the middle of writing a song for his solo album and that he needs a bit help with the wording of the songs. The note changes and note hitting is something he wants to improve on.

I take a seat beside him at the table and he shows me what he has already.

"Wow, Patrick. You wrote this?" My eyes widen impressed.