28.

Since yesterday, there's been three things on my mind. 1) Louis called me Alexandra and I loved it so much, I literally can just hear him repeat my name over and over again. I'd turn his soft voice into a blanket and nap in it for a century if I could. 2) Louis made a really good point. Patrick's never really helped me in anything- not that I mind, though. I'm a nice person. I couldn't just not help him. Yeah, Lizzie and Sarah will help me with plans, but they'll back away just as fast, too. Sigh, and 3) Louis and I had our first fight! Finally, I mean, I was wondering when it'd happen. I read somewhere that when you and a close person fight, it shows affection in a way. Louis and I are close enough, right?

As stupidly ridiculous as I sound for freaking out over things Louis said to me yesterday instead of being still so angrily raged at him, you really can't blame me. I'm crazy, it's true but hey- how would you feel if Louis came up to you and suddenly smirked? Exactly. You'd die. So that's what happened. I died.

His words did open something in me- if you know what I mean (okay, Alex, time to be serious. Geez)- I also did not agree with some things he said. For example, me being a pushover. I am most definitely not a pushover. I'll stand up for myself and for others, too.

Unless he didn't mean it that way.

Honestly, who even knows what Louis means.

I'm so extra what even.

I really wanted to call Patrick last night and apologize at least a hundred times, but I figured that I'd at least give him space for the rest of the night. My attempt to call him this morning didn't work, either. Worry had filled in me but then I realized it was like...six. Nobody wakes up at six on a weekend, Alex. Especially not Patrick.

So because just an hour ago, I'd almost died of boredom, I'm doing homework to keep the last bit of sanity I have left in me. Mostly sciences, though, because somehow I'm managing to fail in that field of subjects. It's funny cause it's the most interesting, but also so boring. You know what I mean? Know what I mean cause I know what I mean but do you know what I mean?

My phone dings. It's Sarah! I haven't heard from her since Thursday.

Hey, Alex! Just double checking if I've missed anything in our asses.

*CLASSES TF

OMG WHAT

I purse my lips and let out a small snicker. Me too. Texting her back that nothing's really happened, and drama class is boring as ever, I let out a deep sigh. Life is pretty boring, to be honest.

Aw that sucks. I'm so bored, I actually WANT to do homework...

See someone understands my situation.

Dude, same. Are you still sick? I text back. Okay, well now that I'm on my phone, I can put my homework away cause we all know I'm not getting back on that ish.

She replies with a 'nah' and I invite her over since we're both so bored. Bored-Fest!

~*~

"Oh, you dumbhead, call him now!" Sarah says smacking her forehead.

We were playing all sorts of card games, but then I got bored and started explaining my situation to her. She called me a dumbhead and told me to call Patrick. That's what I'm going to do now.

"Okay, okay. He won't be mad, right?"

She rolls her eyes. "You won't know if you don't call."

I open up his contact and press on his number. Welp, here goes nothing. I've never seen Patrick mad at anybody but I've definitely seen him upset. When Patrick's upset, everyone's upset but this time, I'm going to be the cause of that.

"Hey, Alex!" Patrick says.

Oh, shit. He's so mad I can't believe this. This is all my fault. I shouldn't try interfering with people's lives.

"Hi, Patrick. Um, about yesterday-"

"Yeah, thanks for that."

My heart drops.

"Honestly, like it was the best thing ever. The whole thing was hilarious!"

I frown. "Patrick, I know what I did was wrong you don't need to be so sarcastic about it."

"No, Alex-"

"I get if you want some space and maybe, like, never want advice from me again." I say sighing. This is all so depressing. How could I be so stupid?

"Why would I-"

"I'll call Jenna and apologize, too. If you don't want to be friends anymore-"

"Alex!" Patrick says. "I'm not mad. Why would I be mad?"

My eyebrows furrow and I look at Sarah with a confused look. She's on her phone, though. "Wait, what? You're not mad?"

I think I hear a small laugh. "Of course not! After you and Louis left, Jenna started laughing. She said that it was all so hilarious. All my worries vanished then and we had an even better time than before. If anything, we all should be thanking Louis."

Oh my gosh. What's happening I'm so confused. "...Thanking Louis?"

Sarah now looks at me. She raises her eyebrows as if to say 'What's going on?'.

"Well, yeah. If he didn't expose us all like that, I'd still be a nervous wreck and you'd be bruised from all the kicks."

"I am bruised from all the kicks."

"The whole date would've been a lie. Louis made the whole thing better. Thanks for choosing the right crush, Alex. I've got to go, though. I'll talk to you later, yeah?"

"Sure...I guess." Shaking my head, I end the call and look at Sarah with the most bewildered face I can muster. "Sarah?"

She hums and flicks her eyebrows up.

"It's plan time." 

a/n: not the longest, not the best but i had to put something out there lolol. please please please vote guysss! it'd mean a lot :)