27.

a/n: OOOO THAT'S RIGHT, 2 UPDATES IN A DAYYY WHO GOT THE POWER?? AYESHA GOT THE POWER. WHO GOT THE POWER?? AYESHA GOT THE POWER. 

My heart stops as soon as that stupid cursed door opens. He walks in looking as cold as ever and stops in his tracks when he sees Patrick and Jenna. Slowly, the icy blue eyes trail over to me and his eyes narrow. Almost in a glare.

His hand comes up and I die right there and then. I don't like this. I'm being exposed.

You're probably wondering how I got myself into this sticky situation from underneath a table. Let me explain. Oh boi, here we go again with the past tense explaining.

It was just the beginning of lunch and before I had the opportunity to even see Elizabeth and Brendon, Patrick came running to me.

"Hi! How'd it go? Did she say yes?" I smiled.

Patrick gave a small smile and nodded frantically. "Yeah, she said that it was cool and stuff."

"Yay!" I squealed and grabbed him by the shoulders. "That's great, Patrick. I haven't seen you go on a date in like...forever. This is gonna be great. When is it?"

"Tonight." He bit his lip.

My face fell. "Tonight?"

Who the hell asks someone out on a date of the day they're going to be going out?

Ha...me.

"Yeah...it is Friday, after all. When else was I supposed to say? Monday?"

I sighed. He's right. Dang it, I'm never right. "Where are you taking her?"

He stayed silent for a moment. I was about to ask if he even knows where they'd be going but thankfully, he had an answer. "Albert's Table."

a/n: I've never been there so if the food's bad there, lmao don't judge okay.

"That's perfect," I said smiling.

He nodded. Honestly, he looked a bit nervous. Wasn't really sure why, though. He hadn't been on a date in forever, maybe he was feeling a bit unsure.

Doing the best I could to comfort him, I later went off to my last classes in peace.

Drama. The one class I still do nothing in.

"Hey," Elizabeth whispered to me while sitting down beside me in the back of the theatre. Nothing's changed.

"Yo," I said while moving over to give her space.

The new school play roles were being enrolled. A quarter of the auditions were being held the next day, so a lot of people who were in this class and planned to audition were practising. The rest of the class were put into groups to do some activity- I'm not really sure. I don't pay attention.

"What's up with you and Patrick?" Elizabeth asked.

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

She shrugged. "You two don't usually talk to each other. I mean, I've barely seen it happen. Now all of the sudden he's dragging you to places to talk alone. Is there something going on...?"

I covered my face with my hands and then slapped her arm while crossing my leg on top of my other leg. "Elizabeth, are you okay? God, no. In case you're forgetting, there's still Louis."

She nodded with a slight giggle. "Louis, obviously. You and Patrick- I can't even see that happening."

I rolled my eyes. "You dumb wit. Neither can I."