18.

After lunch with Elizabeth and Brendon, I totally pushed the washroom thing in the back of my mind. I have a class with Mr. Buster now and I couldn't be happier to get there. Honestly, out of all classes, his are my favorite. Mostly because Brendon's in it too so I have someone to talk to. 

Brendon sits beside me as per usual and we both open up our binders and textbooks. 

"Close your binders and books. We're doing something different today." 

We all look around and Brendon and I just end up shrugging. This is definitely new. Mr. Buster has a strict rule of doing the regular routines we do every day. 

"I'm giving you a project," He begins. "It's a group project, so don't stress. This is going to be a presentation. I'm giving you guys about...three weeks to work on this." 

Brendon raises his hand but Mr. Buster motions at him to put it down. 

"We can't stop global warming. We all know that, right? But we can slow it down." He stops walking around the classroom. "That was completely irrelevant to as what your project is." 

My eyebrows furrow and I look at Brendon confused. 

"Most of you here don't take drama, right?" My mind immediately goes to Louis. He takes drama. But he isn't in this class, sadly. "Most of you probably hate drama, am I right?" 

Murmurs go around. I don't hate drama, I just don't like to do it. I am pretty good at acting, though, if I do say so myself. 

"Okay, well suck it up. You're going to make a play with your group of three to four about problems. Not just world problems, but your problems," Mr. Buster raises his eyebrows. "But it has to make no sense." 

I raise my hand. "Mr. Buster, I don't understand-"

"No questions, giving your groups out now." I click my tongue and slouch in my seat. "Alexis you're with Jennifer and Kate. Calum, you're with Brody and Jenna. Xavier, Brendon, Hailey and Ainsley..." 

He continues with the groups but I tune him out til I hear my name. 

"Alex, you're with Ayesha and Sara. Ayesha and Sara? Can I trust you two together to stay on task?" 

Sara smiles. "Of course, Mr. Buster!" 

Ayesha snorts. "Probably not, but oh well." 

All students get up to go to their new groups and I turn to my two new partners. These girls are well known around the school. As we have the stupid "pretty" girls who think they're so hot and popular (cough, Rachel, cough) we have these girls who are actually pretty dank, actually pretty  and popular without even knowing it. I don't know why I haven't talked to them before. 

"Heyyy!" Ayesha says with a smile. 

"Hello, brother." Sara waves. 

Ayesha and Sara are low-key friends with Brendon, too. I say low-key because they're supposed to be 'enemies' for this incident that happened at the start of the year in the battle of bands. Yeah, it's confusing. I don't really know how to use the word low-key, I just like using it. 

"Hi!" I smile. We begin talking about our project and how to make it the best ever, and damn are they funny. Pfft, and I thought I was hilarious. They're either roasting someone or joking about something and in conclusion, they're the best people ever. Elizabeth would love them. 

Before we know it, the class is over and we leave together. 

"Guys, look, Louis' tapaaring someone. Shaking my head, what even is his life?" Ayesha shakes her head. I learned that tapaar means to slap in the Urdu language. Mind you, English is their first language, they just sometimes mix up words to make the sentence sound funny. It does sound funny.