22.

a/n: warning, i totally lost inspiration lolololol the beginning of this chapter is meh BUT IT GETS SUPER FUNNY.

"The dinner was amazayn," Elizabeth smirks and I roll my eyes. "Thanks, guys."

"It's Brendon's fault." My eyes narrow at him and he raises his hands in defence.

It really is his fault, though. We would've won by a millisecond if he wasn't trying to process what had happened back at the haunted house we came out of. I was so psyched about going, too. I didn't realize that Brendon can actually be scared and when he's scared, he's scared. I've noticed that his forehead grows a bit bigger. The whole time he looked like a flailing whale dancing through the dark trying to make it to the end. Don't even get me started on after we came out.

Brendon came out looking like a total frog. His slick hair was all over the place, his eyes wide and I've concluded to the fact that his forehead grows a bit more whenever he's scared.

"That was fun!" I said with a smile. He looked at me with a look and his jaw dropped.

"Fun? Fucking hell, that was fucking scary as shit! That son of a bi-"

"Brendon, language," I roll my eyes. He's such a child.

He mimics my eye roll and gives me a smug smirk. "Shit, my fucking bad."

Reasons I'm friends with him.

We're just walking out of the diner. It's a little after nine so it's dark outside. I just can't wait til I get home.

"Brendon, where did you park the car?" Sarah asks.

He nods pointing down the street and we all sigh in relief. All we've been doing today is walking. And screaming. Some ways different than others...I'm also pretty proud of myself for interacting with other human beings without being all awkward.

Patrick and Brendon begin harshly whispering to each other. They cross the street, telling us to stay and look for something.

I'm about to ask what they're doing when the realization hits me.

"Guys. They lost the car." I purse my lips.

Sarah looks at me in horror. "What? I swear to-"

"THE CAR GOT TOWED!?" Elizabeth screams and all hell breaks loose. Everyone starts screaming at each other and mostly at Brendon.

I'm laughing, to be honest. This is just hilarious. If this happened to me and I was alone, I'd probably be bawling but because I have people here with me, the situation just seems so much funnier. 

Brendon starts trying to explain that the car was not in a proper parking spot and he didn't notice until it got towed. 

"We're in fricking London, Brendon!" 

"My mum wanted me home by ten, bruh." 

"Yo, I have projects due the day after tomorrow that I still haven't started."

 "Guys, I have more food to eat at home-" 

Brendon puts his hands in the air and yells, "I'm sorry! Okay? Now shut up. Let's try to find a way home." 

My eyes light up when I find the perfect idea. Call Ayesha! She goes to London all the time and I'm sure she won't mind giving us a lift, right? Turning my back to them, I quickly dial her number and pray she answers. This is going to be so awkward. 

"Hello?" She says and I sigh in relief. 

Now comes the awkward part. 

"Hey, Ayesha!" I start. "We have a bit of a dilemma and see if you could help."