41.

voteeeeeeeee :))))))

Louis and I ended up walking back to the neighbourhood and actually kept up with the small talk. We went our separate ways at the crossways, and I greeted my father with a 'hi'. Elizabeth and Brendon spammed me with texts and I told them that I'd been with Louis. To add to their anger, I left them hanging with a 'Yup, was with Louis.' They didn't get any other details.

So, yes, I really am happy with the way things are going. Well, kind of. I know it's probably not going to last but a girl can only hope. For a future reference, I now know to actually talk to someone before it's too late.

Louis never always had so many tattoos and face piercings. In fact, when I first saw him, he only had I think maybe a couple of tattoos and an eyebrow piercing. I never paid attention to him until I saw him one day at the back of an alley with Jack. Brendon and Patrick had to go get something from Jackie boi, so I waited at the side for him. I didn't notice, but Louis had gotten another tattoo.

His lip ring came on maybe in the mid of year ten. All the girls who found him attractive before were dying to see his appearance then and he had caught everyone's eyes. Jack, Harry, Louis and a couple other guys had become the center of the school's attention, and me being one of those girls who would watch them walk down the hallways.

Guess it's about time I explain this; I didn't start liking Louis until later of the ninth year. I started seeing him more and me being the observant person I am, couldn't seem to get much out of Louis besides the fact that he has no emotions whatsoever besides being angry at people. Or, from what I had seen. I started ranting about Louis a lot. How it was annoying that he doesn't seem to have any feelings, or how he's rude to people and blah, blah. I talked about him so much that Elizabeth and Sarah started claiming that I liked him.

I didn't.

Or I thought I didn't.

But the more they said it, the more I believed it and the more I wanted to see Louis again each day.

It might have been a simple mind trick at first but then the feelings really did begin to catch on. I hated it, but I didn't want to stop it. Of course, I wasn't totally all about Louis. I had a boyfriend- wow, bet you didn't expect that- and it actually lasted a pretty long time. Well, for about a few months. We don't really know what happened. We just kind of stopped talking one day...it was very vague.

Oh well, he was kind of a jerk, anyway.

I look up at the horizon again. The sun should be setting soon which means I have time before my father calls me back for dinner.

The swing I'm sitting on rocks back and forth and I turn my headphones down a bit. Sometimes, when I'm stressed and I don't know why, I go to the park and just kinda swing for a couple hours while daydreaming.

A lot of the time, people find the pink clouds pretty or the sun that touches the ground but I find the new shade that's created every night by the dark skies beautiful. It just gives a whole new different meaning to what we actually see our Earth as.

Maybe that's why everything I touch immediately shows off a new shade.

~*~

"Alex, do you think I should get these?" Elizabeth asks while scanning a dress.

I shrug. "It's your money."

We decided to go to the mall because it's a Sunday afternoon and what else could have we done? Except I forgot how much I hate going to the mall because Lizzie will always bug me every five minutes to see if she should buy something.