The move and new friends

(y/n)'s POV

I stopped my car and looked at the street that was empty. I sighed feeling a bit nervous. Alright remember; 'nobody can find out about Sonic Love Life! nobody!' I told myself that. I shook my head and clapped myself softly in the face. 'You can do this y/n' I thought to myself.

I stepped out of the car and stretched. I looked at the house in front of me. It was HUUUUUGE! It had beautiful windows and it had a light grey color. There was a bedroom, a guest room, a work room and a music room. Of course it also had a kitchen and living room. And I didn't forget two bathrooms! A huge garden with a pool to! With a smile I watched the moving van arrive and started to carry boxes to the house when a girl with raven black hair and brown/amber eyes walked to me.

"Hi! My name's Aphmau! I live A few houses next to you" she said and smiled to me "n-nice to meet you Aphmau, I'm y/n" I said a bit nervous at first. "Nice to meet you to! Do you want some help?" "That would be great!" I said and she started helping me moving the boxes. I wasn't scared of her finding out about me being 'famous' because I always dyed my hair in (f/c) when I did concerts and it isn't like we're that famous!

Time skip to when you finished moving boxes

I looked around my house after placing the last box in my soon, to be music room. The piano wasn't there yet but even without it the purple colored room was filled with boxes. On the other side of the hall was my bedroom. It had f/c walls and a s/f/c ceiling. I had a large bed and lots of books. I walked out of the house. "Thank you so much Aphmau! I couldn't have done it without you!" "No problem! I love to help out!" Aphmau said with a smile "So y/n, wanna meet the neigbors?" "umm.. Well alright! But only one house I still need to unpack. I'm not planning on sleeping on the floor tonight" I answered with a smile. She giggled "Alright!!" I followed her to her house.

Garroth POV (didn't see that coming huh?! ;P)

I was walking to the grocery store when I saw a moving van in front of a house that had a sign that said:'sold' oh! A new neighbor? Or neighbors. I wonder what they are like. When I thought that the moving van started driving away and reveal a big light grey house. I saw Aphmau talking with a girl with (h/c) and (e/c). She was wearing a f/c hoodie, blue shorts and brown boots. She's kind of pretty- WAIT NO GARROTH! You haven't even met her yet! Aphmau giggled at a commend she made and started dragging the girl to her. I was a bit disappointed they didn't see me but I shook it off and continued walking to the grocery store. This time hurrying, I mean what if she visits our house and I'm not there?! Wait? Why would I mind that?

(Y/N) POV

I followed Aphmau in her house and she told me to wait for a bit. I watched her going upstairs and yelling "KATELYN COME OUT AND MEET THE NEW NEIGHBOR!" I giggled when she got an answer "OKEY GEEZ!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL!" Aphmau came downstairs followed by a girl with long blue hair and blue eyes. "um.. hi! My name is y/n, nice to meet you" "Katelyn, nice to meet you to" she said. I smiled at her and then a meif'wa with pink hair and yellow eyes came out of the kitchen. She was wearing a pink sweater and pink shorts. "Aphmau-senpai why are Aphmau-senpai and Katelyn-sama yelling?" she asked. Wow she speaks in third person? heh she's kind of cute! "Well, we have a new 'neighbor'" Aphmau explained. The meif'wa looked at me and said "Hello there neighbor-sama! Kawaii-chan's name is Kawaii-chan! Welcome to the neighborhood!" Really? Her name is Kawaii-chan? Isn't 'kawaii' cute? Just roll with it y/n.. "Nice to meet you Kawaii-chan, my name is y/n! And.. uh thanks" I answered quickly when I noticed I was staring. I suddenly noticed the sweet smell of cake and said "Is somebody baking cake?" "Yes, Kawaii-chan is! Kawaii-chan loves baking and cake!" "OMI! Me to! Well the cake part." "Kawaii-chan thinks Kawaii-chan and y/n-sama will be good friends!" She said enthusiastically. Katelyn sighed "As long as you two don't start making ship shrines together.." "Ship.. shrine?" I asked "Please don't get her started y/n" Aphmau giggled at Katelyn's command.

We talked for a while and we became pretty good friends. Katelyn looked a lot like a friend of mine. When I told her that she said:" good to know I have a twin" Both Aphmau and Kawaii-chan asked me questions about my past I told them I went to a totally different school then them (which was true) and I had a 'small' band but only for club activities. "Well, Kawaii-chan is going back to baking! Bye y/n-sama" with that Kawaii-chan trotted off to the kitchen. I sighed looking at the clock. "I should be going now" "aww.. Alright then! see you later y/n!" Aphmau said "later" Katelyn said. "Bye guys" I said and I walked to my home. On the way I swore I felt somebody watching but I shook it off and walked in my house. I started unpacking. When I finally finished it was already dark. I didn't feel like eating so I walked to my room and flopped down on my f/c bed when I got a text.

-Text-

bgf Max

Hey y/n! How was the move?

Great! I just finished unpacking. So i'm tired

K I'll let u sleep, night kitten

Don't call me that! and g'night

XD night

-text end-

I smiled and rolled on my back staring at the ceiling for a bit. Today was fun, I hope tomorrow will be fun to! I should probably meet the other neighbors. I hope they're nice! I slowly fell asleep.

Laurance POV

"That's her!" Garroth said pointing out of the window. "You're way to excited about this new neighbor Garroth.." Dante said and I nodded in agreement. We turned around to look out of the window when we saw a girl with (h/c) and (e/c). Okay I had to admit, Garroth was right about the pretty part but, ... Ivy was pretty but mean to. So I can't take any conclusions yet. I looked at Garroth and he was blushing a bit. "dude, are you blushing?" "What? no! I-I wasn't blushing!" He said becoming even redder. "Aaaww Garroth has a crush!" Dante teased. "Who's got a what?" Travis asked walking out of the kitchen. "Did I miss something" "you missed the new girl Garroth was talking about" I said "oooh! Did she have a nice butt?" "Travis!" Garroth and Dante yelled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1152 words! phew! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!

Author-chan out!

BYE