You guys think its fun?

Guys.. Do you really think this is fun...

I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!

6000 reads!!!! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!! I'm so super happy! Thanks you guys!

And I wanna thank ALL the lovable peeps who leave nice commends and shine light in my monochrome day!
And no the next chapter won't be posted today..

But! I am posting something else soon, and I want you guys to tell me what you want!

A new book! But I can't decide which so you can vote for it!

First book:

Crystal love (Levin x Malachi x reader x Garroth x Vylad)

You are a member of the seven deadly sins. A group of so called bandits, who live in the Ru'aun region. The seven deadly sins have disappeared long before the attack on O'khasis. Most people think the seven died, others think they just vanished. You are known as (y/n) (l/n) the Crystal heart. Or Wrath, the leader of the seven deadly sins. You live near Pikoro village, but one day you find a man that needs help. Can you prove that the seven aren't as bad as people say? Or will you leave him behind?

Second book:

Alone (Malachi x reader)

I'm alone. All alone. My people are gone. They were, or killed, or afraid.. Afraid of me. I might be alone but, i have a purpose. To lock myself up and throw away the key. Who would care anyways.. I'm all alone. Until one day a group walked into the ruins of (v/n).

Third book:

Feelings (reader x Malachi)

It's the year 2030 and you are the first ever invented computer with human feelings. A bit before you were invented humans found a way to travel to other dimensions. They make a robot that looks like a normal human girl and send you through a portal too a different dimension. But, you have never been used before, what couldn't go wrong?

Fourth book:

Just a contract  (reader x Levin)

A demon called (y/n) (l/n) had been summoned by the Lord of Phoenix drop. He made a contract with her but will they keep their promises? Who wants who? And why?
(Yes black butler fan in dah house)

~~

That's it! Please let me know what you guys wanna read (yes I love Malachi he's one of my favourite characters)