Halloween special 2

This chapter has a special guest! ;-) oh and a little surprise :3

Dante POV

"are you good with kids?" I heard Gene say on the other side of the line.
"What?" I asked "what are you talking about?"
"just uh.. Answer me" Gene said.
"um okay I am I guess" I replied.
" None of us are good with kids and we're afraid to explain it to her." Gene stated.
"Alright, I'm at Aph's place, so come to her house" I said.
" 'Kay see you in a bit" Gene said.

I turned to Laurence and Garroth who looked at me with curious faces. The three of us were helping Aphmau on decorating the house. We were about to watch a movie when Gene had called.
"Was that Gene? What was it about?" Laurence asked.
"You'll see.. Hey where's Aphmau?" I asked.
And just as called she jumped on the couch next to me.
"I heard my name" she said and looked at me.
"Do you mind if Gene comes? He has a kid with him" I said.
"Nope, nope. No Gene!" She said and shook her head.
I tilted my head, I wonder why she acts like this?
"Alright.." I mumbled.
Just then the bell rang and Garroth walked to the door.
"Gene.." I heard him say.
I hurried to the door and saw Gene.
"Big bro!" I said happily and jumped in his arms to hug him.
"Woah whoah calm it bro!" Gene said but he hugged back. "We don't have all day. You need to help us."
"Oh.." I let him go and saw Zenix behind him. Zenix was holding a girl with (h/l) (h/c). She seemed to be around 9 years old and she was asleep.
"Who is that?" I asked curiously.
"(Y/n)" Gene said.
"Oh! That's the- wait what?" I blinked and took a better look at the girl.
"Please take care of her. Bye!" Zenix said and pushed her in my arms.
Gene and Zenix both turned and ran away.
"H-hey! Wait just a- and they're gone.."
"Dante, who is that?" Garroth asked and walked to me.
"You didn't hear? *sigh* it's (y/n). I think Lucinda has something to do with this" I explained.
Garroth gasped and pulled me and the young (y/n) inside.

-timeskip to next day a.k.a Halloween-

Aphmau POV

I sighed deeply "so.. You're saying that you can't reverse the spell?"
Lucinda shook her head "you'll have to wait until midnight. I know no more then that" she said.
"What a witch you are" Katelyn commented.
We all looked at the still knocked out (y/n) and frowned. Garroth, Dante and Laurence all did overnighters to keep an eye on her. It was a little bit creepy..
Just when Dante leaned over her, let's not even try to guess why, she fluttered her eyes open. First she grunted and closed them again, but then they went wide open and she headbutted Dante yelling:"kidnapper!"
Dante fell on the ground "MY IRENE!" He yelled while grabbing his nose which was bleeding. Laurence and Garroth snickered and Katelyn and Lucinda bursted out in laughter.
"I like the little (y/n) already!" Katelyn said through laughter.
"Who are you people!?" (Y/n) demanded. "Why am I here!? Where is here?!"
"Calm down (y/n). Everything will be alright" I tried to comfort her.
"How do you know my name!?" She yelled.
"Okay first of all, stop yelling! Second of all we-" Laurence cut Lucinda off before she could finish.
"- are you're baby sitters!"he said waving his hands.
"What?!" All of us, even (y/n) said.
Aaron (who magically appeared) got what he meant and quickly nodded.
"Yes! Your parents asked us to babysit you!" Aaron said.
"O..Kay.. But, why are you with 8 people to babysit me?" (Y/n) asked raising an eyebrow.
"Um...." None of us could actually answer that.
(Y/n) looked at us "you guys are the worst kidnappers ever. You kidnapped me because my parents are superstars! You're just after money, admit it!" She crossed her arms and stood up from the couch.
"Listen, (y/n) we're friends we-" he was cut off by the doorbell.
"Kawaii-chan will take it!" Kawaii-chan said and hurried to the door.
(Y/n) followed after her and peeked from behind the corner. We could only hear the conversation.
"Trick or treat!" What sounded like three children said.
"Oh! You three look so kawaii! Kawaii-chan was almost spooked! But anyways! Here you go!"
"Thank you!"
"Goodbye!"
(Y/n) walked back to the couch and when Kawaii-chan appeared she turned to her.
"What was that about? Those kids were in costumes, why?" She asked.
I gasped, "you don't know what trick or treating is!?!"
"Who or what?"
"Wait, you've never celebrated Halloween?" Laurence asked.
"Oooh! That's why everything is so badly decorated.."
"Hey! We did our best!" Garroth said.
"wait, (y/n) you haven't celebrated Halloween?" I asked.
(y/n) shook her head "no, my parents always move to different towns and countries. I've been moving for as long as I can remember. We never have time go celebrate anything like, Halloween, Easter,New year or Christmas." while she was explaining this we all go tears in our eyes.
"How about your birthday?" Dante asked.
"me and my brother celebrate it together. I have two friends whom K celebrated it with but that's about it."
I hugged her while bursting out in tears. "waaaah! That's so sad!"
"Meh.. It's not that bad" she just shrugged.
"no! It is! and I'm gonna change that!" I let her go and looked to the others. "Laurence, call Cadenza and ask her if she could make a costume for her. Katelyn.. Call Jeffrey"