My best guy friend

Your POV

*ping*
*ping
*bbzzzz*

"NO I SWEAR STOP TEXTING ME! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!" I yelled and threw my phone off of my nightstand. It was 10 in the morning, a.k.a to early for me. I rolled to my other side to continue my sweet dream about cupcakes.
*ping*
"AAAAAH!!! OKAY YOU WIN!" I rolled out of my bed and looked at my phone. Max? I instantly calmed down.

-text start-

M- hey n/n (nickname)
       Are you awake?
       I know it's early..
       But I moved..
       To Phoenix drop and well..
        I actually need a place to stay..
        My girlfriend threw me out of the house and the only place I could go               was Phoenix drop since you're here..
        Hello?
         Well I found your address so I'm coming..

Y- Omi Max are you okay?!

M- wow you're alive?

Y- XD uh yes and you can come to my place I have another bedroom

M- I'm already at the front door

Y- oh.. Brb!

-text end-

I dropped my phone and raced downstairs. I opened the front door and saw my green haired buddy standing in front of it. I jumped and hugged him. We fell off of the steps of my house and landed on the grass.
"MAAAX!!! I missed you!!" I yelled happily.
"Oh! (N/n) I missed you too!! You have no idea!" He yelled back.
We hugged very tight for a few minutes and then pulled away. We looked at each other, our faces really close. Then he got up. Max helped me get up and then grabbed an envelope out of his pocket.
"I couldn't send your birthday card because of.. Well you know.." He said as he handed me the envelope.
"It's okay" I told him and opened it.
There was a birthday card with picture of us two from when we went to A-con. There were two words written on it: "Happy Birthday!"
"Hehe thanks Maxy" I grinned and grabbed two of his bags.
"Don't call me that n/n" he says and grabs three others. We go inside with the bags and hug again, then I close the door.

??? POV

I walked to my house when I saw a boy struggling with bags. He had at least five bags to carry. Just when I wanted to walk over and help him I saw him walk to (y/n)'s house. He dropped his bags and started tapping on his phone. I hid behind a car to see what would happen. Suddenly the door flew open and (y/n) jumped in his arms.
"MAAAX!!! I missed you!!" She yelled, when they landed on the grass while hugging tightly.
"Oh! (N/n) I missed you too!! You have no idea!" He yelled back.
(N/n)? Omi the boys won't be happy about this! I hope they don't see them together.. Ah well it's not my problem
I brushed my long blue hair with my hand and walked home.

Your POV

"Coffee? Tea?" I ask him.
"Tea please" he said as he sat down on the couch.
I went into the kitchen and started making tea. When I entered the living room again I saw Max tearing up while looking at his phone. I put the teacups on the coffee table and sat next to him. I hugged him and grabbed his phone away. While hugging I looked at it and saw a picture on Instagram of his 'girlfriend' with a boy, they were kissing.
"Max..." I whispered "she's not worth your tears"
"I really thought we were meant to be..." He sniffles.
I pull away from the hug and touch his nose with mine, it's something we've done since elementary school. It's like saying goodbye or sorry or somethings like that. I grab a tea cup and hand it to him.
"Explain what exactly happened " I said and took a sip from my tea.
"Well.. My girlfriend and I had our two year anniversary a week ago.. I bought her a golden ring as present. I used all of my money and since I didn't have a job it was really all I had. She was the only one working if us two. When I came home there was a boy kissing her.." He started sobbing and I patted him on the back. "I wanted an explanation and she told me her love for me was gone and.. And that I was just a good for nothing.. So she threw me out with all my stuff that was worth nothing for her.." He started tearing up again and I hugged him.
"She's not worth it Max.. You can score way better, I assure you that! Your a great guy and if she doesn't realise that.. Well then she's blind" I tried doing the best pep talk I could but I knew it didn't help out a lot.
He sniffed "thanks (y/n) I'll go unpack now" he started dragging his bags upstairs. I looked at him with worried eyes.