sleepover! pt. 1

your POV

I stretched when I stepped of of my bed. D/n looked at me and laid his head on his paws. He/she had stayed with me the whole night. I came home really upset because of those two bakas in Olive Garden. I petted d/n and walked to the kitchen. I left my phone on the table so I wouldn't be bothered by anyone tonight. I turned my phone on and saw that I got texts from everyone. I couldn't help but smile.

-text start-
(Y/n) joined group chat

Everyone: (y/n)!!
You: hi guys
Aph: Omi r u ok?
Gar: we tried calling u
You: srry about that.. I was really upset...
Tra: who were those 2?
You: people from my old school
Kate: u don't  liek I suppose?
Laur: I loved how u punched the blue haired guy
You: xD
KC: Is y/n-chan still coming 2 sleepover?
You: yeah I'm coming
Aph: yay!!! I knew u would
Gar: no u didn't
Tra: w8 sleepover??
Aph: girls only!!
Kate, you: XD
Laur: why can't we come?
Aph: you know what?
Laurence, Travis, Garroth were removed from group chat
Kate: serves them right!
You: anyways I should be getting ready now
Aph: kk CU !
You: bye
-text end-

I sighed and walked upstairs to pack and change into other clothes (you can choose what you wanna wear). Before I could finish properly I got a call from.. Cornelia? Why is she calling?

-call start-
Corn: yo yo yo (y/n)!!
You: hi Corn! What's up?
Corn: the sky
You: ha ha ha very funny *sarcasm* so why are you calling?
Corn: guess what?! The girls and I ..
You: just tell me!
Corn: okay okay! We're coming to Mystreet for your birthday!
You: OMI ! Really!? Thanks you guys
Corn: hey, don't thank us yet! And since some people are still SLEEPING! We'll be there in a week or so
You: cool! But where are you guys?
Corn: nowhere special *cough* Japan *cough*
You: you went to Japan without me!?
Corn: uh....
-end call-
"Cornelia!" I yelled and then noticed the call had ended. I sighed and laid face down on my bed. Oh yeah my birthday is next week Monday.. (Random day you can change it if you want) I rolled off of my bed and continued packing. After I finished I looked at the clock. It's 5 PM already!? I grabbed my bag and I dashed out of my house. I knocked on the door still trying to catch me breath. Suddenly I heard: "Kawaii-chan stop shipping me with Travis!" Is that Katelyn? So Kawaii-chan ships Travelyn? The door opened and before me was Kawaii-chan.
"Hi (y/n)-chan! Kawaii-chan is happy (y/n)-chan came! Everybody is here already so come inside!" She said but before I could enter Katelyn appeared behind her.
"I wasn't done Kawaii-chan!" She said angry and annoyed.
Kawaii-chan hid behind me and squealed "please save Kawaii-chan! (Y/n)-chan!" I grinned while remembering the shipping shrine she made of me and Laurence. I stepped aside "she's all yours Katelyn!"
"Great!" "Noooooo!!" Katelyn started chasing Kawaii-chan down the street.
"Hi (y/n)! Glad you could make it!" I turned and saw Aphmau. She grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. I looked around to see Nicole and Lucinda sitting on the couch. Then I saw four other girls, who looked really familiar.
"Um.. Hello? And you are?" I asked.
"Hi.. Ahem I mean hello! I'm travina!" The first with white long hair and green eyes said.
"I'm Laura!" One with long brown hair and blue eyes said.
"My name is Garie! Nice to meet you!" The one with blonde hair and baby blue eyes said.
"And I'm Dantina!" The last one who had long blue hair and blue eyes said.
They have weird voices and.. What's with the makeup? To much is to much!
"Um Aphmau? I have a weird feeling about your friends.." I whispered.
"Oh, me to but Lucinda brought them" she said and Lucinda protested "I didn't bring them!" "Then who did?" I asked. We looked at Nicole who shook her head. After a bit of a discussion we finally let it slide. We first wanted to watch a movie, but first had to wait for Katelyn and Kawaii-chan to return, and I sat down next to Garie. I noticed she started to freak out and she blushed madly. What's up with her? I looked at the other three of her group and they gave her death glares. What in the name of.. Wait a second.. I stood up.
"Hey Aphmau can I talk to you in the kitchen for a moment?" I asked.
"Sure!"

Aphmau POV
(Y/n) dragged me to the kitchen to 'talk'.
"So what's up?" I asked.
"Don't you think it's weird that those four girls showed up and nobody invited them?" She said.
"Yeah, but what's wrong with making new friends?"
"Aphmau look at them! They have weird voices, to much makeup and they talk weird, not to mention they behave weird!"
"How come weird?" I asked and she raised her eyebrow.

-flashback-
"Hey Dantina! Could you give me my bag?" Lucinda asked.
"Sure thing guuuurl! Catch!"
"No don't throw it-" *lucinda turns into a cat by a potion that falls out of her bag*
"Whoops sorry gurlfriend!"
-flashback end-

"Ow yeah.." I said "okay you're right"
"They actually remind me of.." She started and I said "oh uh! They wouldn't!"
"I have an idea!" (Y/n) said grinning. "We'll have to watch a horror movie for that"
"Hey we're back!" I heard Katelyn say.

-time skip to movie-

Your POV
"I-i-it had t-t-to be a-a scary movie" Garie said while the movie started.
"You sound so much like Garroth" I said grinning and Aphmau nodded.
"N-nah! L-let's just watch!" He.. She said.
When the first jump scare came nobody really got scared but the second one was amazing. Travina jumped in Katelyn's arms and Laura and Garie held each other.
"Travina I would appreciate it if you didn't do that! Geez you smell!" Katelyn said.
"Heh sorry b- I mean Katelyn"
We continued watching and this time my plan came in action, while Laura and Garie were holding each other I had quickly clipped their hair together with a hairpin. The third jump scare Garie and Laura jumped to opposite direction, Garie held on to me and Laura held on to Dantina. Or should I say Garroth held onto me and Laurence held Dante!
"Garroth, Laurence!?" Katelyn jumped up angry while Aphmau and I were laughing our butts off.
"Um..." Garroth started "it's not what it looks like!"
"Yeah! We um..." Laurence mumbled
"Wait a second! Then Travina and Dantina are..! You guys are so dead!!!" Katelyn yelled.
"Guys run!" Laurence yelled and all the guys ran out of the house. We started chasing them.

After awhile we had finally caught them and made them explain it. They told us that we weren't being fair and that the guys should've been invited as well. We finally decided to let them stay at the sleepover.
"Truth or dare!" Lucinda yelled when we were wondering what to do.
"Uggghhhh.. Not truth or dare.." Katelyn said.
"Are you scared Katelyn?" Lucinda teased.
"No! It's just a lame game!"
"Aww come on Katelyn-sama!" Kawaii-chan said.
"It can be fun" Nicole said.
"Why did you betray me Nicole!?" Katelyn mumbled. "Fine then!"
"Yay!! I'll start!" Lucinda said. "Katelyn!"
"Dare.. I'm not a chicken"
"I dare you to.. Tell us who you would marry" Lucinda said.
"Easy! Aphmau!" Katelyn said proudly.
"Aww!! Thanks Katelyn!"
"Hehe! Kawaii-chan's turn! Laurence-kun truth or dare?"
"Um... Let's pick dare for a change!"
"Okay.. Laurence-kun Kawaii-chan dares you to... Kiss (y/n)!"
"What?!" I said shocked and all the boys joined in.
"Okay" Laurence smirked and he came closer to me.
"Laurence you can't be serious!" I said.
He grinned "yes I am" he leaned I and....
Cliffhanger!

-------------------
Whahaha I'm mean and I know it! Anyways thanks you guys SO so much for the 500+ reads!! I'm really happy! (And kinda surprised since I'm really bad at writing :3)
Author-chan out! Bye!!!