The festival/date

Garroth POV (didn't see that coming huh?)

I walked around in the grocery store to find some stuff we needed. I noticed a girl with h/c h/l with a green shirt and blue jeans walking with Zane. Wait that's (y/n)! I came closer to hear what they were talking about.
"So um.. Sorry if you hear a lot of noises tomorrow" she said.
"It's no problem.." Zane answered "it can't be that bad"
She scratched the back of her head "they can be pretty loud sometimes.."
"It's okay" Zane yawned.
I wonder who 'they' is..
"Hey guys" I said and they turned.
"Brother.." Zane growled.
"Hiya Garroth!" (Y/n) said with a smile.
"H-hey quit the h-hot smiles (y/n)! My i-ice cream will melt? Wait no.. I said that wrong.. I-I mean you! S-stop being so h-hot" I stuttered and then blushed when I realised what I actually said.
"Have you been taking lessons from Laurence?" (Y/n) said, blushing slightly, while putting her hands on her hips.
"M-maybe.." I stuttered.
"Heh well anyways..." She started telling me something but I just started staring at her so I almost didn't hear what she was saying. ".. I need to be ready at 3 so see you guys!" She waved and went away to pay her food.
"Stop drooling" Zane said.
"What!! I'm not drooling! What are you talking about?"
"Ugh whatever" Zane said and walked away.

-time skip to five min before 3 PM-

I yawned while tapping on my phone. Maybe I should hang out with (y/n) today.. Hmm..
"Hey Garroth I'm going out on a...." I yawned not hearing the word Dante said ".. With (y/n) so I'll be back tonight or something"
"Okay have fun" I said half sleeping. I heard Dante open and close the door. I started falling asleep...
Until Laurence burst out the door and jumped on me. "AH!!!!"
"Garroth the final summer day festival is here!!" He said excitedly.
"Okay one don't do that, ever again and two WHY WOULD I CARE!?" I said/yelled angry.
"We could go with (y/n) and the others! It'll be fun!" He said.
"That's true.. Okay then"

Your POV

After I got the groceries I went upstairs to get ready. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on a small (f/c) dress and a blue short. (it's a really small dress idk) After I gave (d/n) some food and putting on my (f/c) converse shoes I heard someone knock on my door. Most likely Dante. I opened the door and greeted him. He was wearing a red/blue shirt and blue jeans.
"Hi Dante!" I said smiling, slightly blushing because you know.. It's a date.
"Hey (y/n) you look very beautiful!" He said smiling back to me. "Ready for our.. Date?" He held out his hand. I giggled and took it.

-time skip to the festival -

"Wooow!!! This place is huge!!" I said excitedly.
"Heh it's not that big" Dante said "it's the smallest of year"
"Well um.." I scratched the back of my neck out of embarrassment "it's my first festival I've been too.. *mumbles: that has nothing to do with music..*"
"Y-you're first!? Really?" Dante yelled surprised "okay.. Then we'll make it your first AND your best!"
I smiled "thanks Dante!"
We started walking around, there was lots of things we could do. There were food stalls , there was a small fishing pound (with presents instead of fish), a few shooting galleries, there were small attractions, etc..
Dante won me a huge brown teddy bear and I got him a plush horse at one of the shooting galleries. Most of the time we walked around making jokes and bad puns about stuff, or we would buy food and/or candy. We were standing in line for caricature, it was a huge line and we were about to give up when...

Laurence POV

"I can't believe we're going alone to the festival! (Y/n) isn't picking up her phone, Dante forgot his phone at home and went Irene knows where, Aphmau and Kawaii-chan went working, Aaron isn't home, and Travis is hanging out with Katelyn!" I yelled while walking around with Garroth.
"Aw c'mon Laurence it isn't that bad! Maybe Dante is walking around here somewhere!" Garroth said trying to cheer me up.
"Whatever! Let's just make the best of it"
"Hey Laurence is that (y/n) and Dante?" Garroth said.
"Where?!" He pointed at the huge line for the caricature. "So that's where he went!" "Are they on a date?" Garroth asked "I don't know but.. Let's go find out!" I pulled Garroth with me.
"Hey guys!" I said. They turned and saw us. (Y/n) smiled and waved at us, Dante narrowed his eyes annoyed.
"Hi Laurence, hey Garroth! What're you guys doing here?" (Y/n) asked cheerfully. Adoring your cuteness..
"Just walking around" I said.
"Y-yeah just walking around! S-so what about you?" Garroth stuttered.
"Oh we're on a date" Dante said with a smirk.
"DATE?!" Both Garroth and I yelled.
"Yeah! Wanna join?" (Y/n) asked smiling.
"Yeah wanna j- wait what?" Dante said surprised.
"Sure!" I quickly said. "Let's go!"

Your POV

We decided to leave the huge line for caricature behind and we walked around some more. We came across a machine that tells people their fortune. Like a fortune teller but then a machine?? (I don't know what the name is please help) Dante wanted to try it out so he put in a coin, a small note came out he took it and read it out loud: "you will forget something important tomorrow.. What kind of fortune is that?!"
"Let me try it" Laurence said and tried it. "It's the same! Ah well, maybe we will forget something.." They walked away and I turned to Garroth.
"Wanna try it out?" I asked.
"S-sure you go first " he stuttered, I giggled and inserted a coin in the machine. I didn't read the note out loud. Put it said "the person to your left is your fate" my fate? Like in love? I looked at my left side. G-Garroth? I blushed.
"Is something wrong?" He asked.
"N-no it's nothing!!" I stuttered and slid the note in my pocket.
"Okay then.."

Garroth POV

"N-no it's nothing!!" She stuttered and she hid the note in her pocket.
"Okay then.." I said and turned to the machine. I put in a coin and took the note. It said: "the love of your life is on your right side"
I blushed bright red and looked at ... (Y/n)! What kind of fortune teller machine thing is this!? I put away the note and said: "let's go find Laurence and Dante" I grabbed her hand and pulled gently her with me.

Your POV

I blushed when he grabbed my hand. H-he's holding my hand? Eep! I shook my head it's not like he likes me, we're just er.. Friends!
We searched for them and after awhile we found them at the entrance of the festival. They looked tired.
"What's wrong you guys?" I asked.
"We were attacked.. By mini girls!!!" Dante yelled and pointed at a few elementary schoolers who, we're all girls, we're looking for them.
I laughed "how did that happen?"
"Two words.. Cotton candy" Laurence growled.
"Okay you two let's go home" I sighed with a smile.

---------
So did you enjoy your date with Dante? I think you loved it!
Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter bah bye