shopping and shipping

-A few days after the party-

I was playing on my guitar when I got a message from Aphmau.

                                                                                      -text start-

(A:Aphmau, y: you, KC:Kawaii-chan, K:Katelyn, L:Lucinda)

A: Y/N!!!

Y:WHAT!?

A: COME TO MY HOUSE NOW!

Y: WHY?

K:.. We're going out shopping..

Y: oh k.. Who's coming?

A:me!

Y:.. I could tell

KC: Kawaii-chan is going!

L:Me to

K: and me...

Y: What about Nicole?

L: She's visiting the guys today

Y:Oh k! CU guys later!

                                                                           -text end-

I went to my bedroom to change clothes. (you can choose what you wear cuz Author-chan is lazy) I made a ponytail in my hair and walked out to Aphmau's house. On the way I saw Zane walking with some bags. "Hey Zane! What's with the bags?" "oh hello y/n nothing special" he said "just trash from yesterday" "oh! okay.." I looked at him suspiciously. "um.. Well see you later y/n!" He dashed off. I shook my head and continued walking. I saw Aphmau and Katelyn waiting for me. "Hey guys!" "hey y/n!" Aphmau said "Where's Lucinda?" "Still on her way.. Hey could you drive? Wait you have a car right?" "Yeah and sure!" I said and stretched. "oh! Thanks again for the party last Tuesday, Aph" "No prob bob!" She giggled. I saw Lucinda walking to us "Slowpoke!" Katelyn said. "ha.ha.ha very funny" Lucinda rolled her eyes "Speaking about slow where is KC?" I asked "No clue.. Could you go inside and check y/n?" "why me?" I asked "You know what? I'll just go" I sighed and walked in their house.

 "Kawaii-chan? Where are you?" I asked and looked around. But after having checked the bedrooms, the kitchen and living, even the bathrooms! I still couldn't find her. Then I noticed a door I haven't checked. Probably the basement.. I opened it and saw it was the basement. I had a creepy feeling about it but started walking down the stairs. I looked around, only boxes at first but then I finally saw Kawaii-chan. "Hey Kawaii-chan we're waiting for you-" I stopped talking when I saw what was behind her. A.. a shipping shrine!? Of me and.. Laurence!? "K-K-K-Kawaii-chan! W-what is this?!" I said almost freaking out. "Oh hi y/n-senpai! Does y/n-senpai like the shipping shrine? Kawaii-chan searched everywhere for artists to make fanart and stuff!!" "fanart? What!? You even managed to make dolls!" I said blushing like mad. "ugh!!! If I wasn't your friend you'd be dead!" Kawaii-chan giggled "So you like it?" "I never said that! *sigh* Let's just go.." "ok!" We went upstairs. Finally!! And walked outside. "What happened y/n? your crimson red!" Katelyn asked "don't ask" I said.

-Time skip to when they arrive at the mall-

your POV

We walked through the mall. First we went to Ihop, then we visited a lot of other shops. I bought lots of clothes; like tank tops and shorts, but also dresses!  We went to grab something to eat when Lucinda asked me: "so y/n! Who do you like?" I almost spit out my food. "Like? Like in like like?" "Of course! What else?" "um.. I don't.." "Laurence-kun!?" Kawaii-chan exclaimed and I blushed "What no! I don't like anybody!" "I will find out eventually!" Lucinda said and Aphmau giggled "K-Katelyn! Help" "Nope I'm staying out of this!" 

After lunch we continued shopping when something caught my eye.

Aphmau POV

"Look a shoe sale!" Lucinda exclaimed excited. "Let's go!" Kawaii-chan said but then she realized something "Hey.. Where is y/n?" I looked around. "no clue? We were probably so busy looking at clothes we didn't notice she left.." "Let's go find her!" I said. We started looking around. We checked every store there was but one.. "maybe she's in there" Katelyn said pointing at a music shop. "let's check" I said and we quickly went to the store. We looked around. It was huge! There were a lot of instruments! Trumpets, Drums, Bass's, and way more. I found the guitar section and finally saw y/n. "I found her!" I said to the others. "What's she doing?" Lucinda asked. We looked at her and saw she was staring at a guitar with a sign that said 'newest model'. "She's drooling over a guitar.." "It looks expansive!" I said. Just then a man came up to her and asked something. She nodded and he smiled taking the guitar away from the shelf. "She's buying it!!??" We walked to her "y/n! Are you buying that?" Katelyn said and she nodded "Yeah!" "That'll be 3 0013 dollars please!" The man said. "What!!?" both Katelyn and I yelled. "okay!" she said and gave him her pay card.

-Time skip brought to you by expansive guitars-

Your POV

I smiled happily as I carried the box with me new guitar around the mall. "Whoa y/n! I didn't know you could play guitar!" "Well I was in this club in high school called the light music club" I explained "and you played guitar I assume" Lucinda said "Yeah! And piano, trumpet, I sang, and played drum!" Aphmau looked at me with an open mouth "really?!" "yep!" I said still smiling. "o-okay.." "I was also captain of the soccer team for girls!" "Alright! Enough about school!" Katelyn said annoyed. "Let's go back to shopping!" Lucinda said and Kawaii-chan nodded.

After visiting and dragging Aphmau, Lucinda and Kawaii-chan away from all the sales we finally started heading back home. When we arrived Katelyn and Aphmau asked me if I wanted to come to Olive Garden in a few days. Of course I said yes to it and I walked back home. I unpacked everything and placed it in the closet. It was a bit messy but I was happy to have it filled again. I stretched and walked downstairs again to move my new guitar. I decided to put it in the music room because all of my instruments were in there. I dragged it upstairs. When I reached the room I fell down on the floor exhausted. "phew! Finally! that box is way to heavy!!" I opened the box and it revealed the new guitar:

 "phew! Finally! that box is way to heavy!!" I opened the box and it revealed the new guitar:

(This but in f/c and s/f/c)

I smiled and placed it next to my other three guitars. The next upcoming concert I'm playing this beauty! I thought. Then I took a picture of it and posted it on Facebook. I typed in: 'What do you guys think of my new guitar? :P' I stretched and walked back to my bedroom falling down on my bed. 

Katelyn POV

"Katelyn! Don't go upstairs we're gonna watch a movie" Aphmau said. "Okay, okay!" I said and grabbed my phone and sat on the couch. I clicked on Facebook while waiting for Aphmau and Kawaii-chan to pick a movie. I saw 'Yuki-chan' from the band Sonic Love Life posted a new picture. I clicked on it and it showed the same guitar that y/n bought. Weird? I showed it to Aphmau "Hey Aphmau, the singer from Sonic Love Life bought a new guitar. It looks like y/n's guitar." "You're right.. I wonder if.. nah! No way y/n would be her! Let's watch the movie" "ok.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooohh looks like they're figuring out who you are! Do you think they'll find out?

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! bah-bye!!