The yaoi disaster

A/n
Hiya guys! I hope you'll like this chapter!
Well that's all bye!
---

Your POV

I woke up from something sticky on my face. When I opened my eyes I saw (d/n) standing over me.
"Are you licking my face?" I asked and he barked in reply. "It's sweet and all but.. YOU LICK YOUR BUTT THREE TIMES A DAY YOU STUPID!!!" I started chasing (d/n) around the house.
It had been four days since my birthday and I couldn't help but smile each time I thought about it.
After the firework we went inside and they gave me presents and we ate cake and pie until we felt sick. It was so much fun! I'll never forget about it! I can't believe I thought they forgot about me..
I tripped over a wire and fell on the ground. (D/n) padded to me and licked my hand. I rolled over and sat up.
"You win.." I said.
I was about to stand up and make some noodles when my phone rang. I walked to the kitchen table, where my phone was laying. Lucinda?

-call start-

You: what did you do?
Luc: what do you mean?
You: you never call! And you always do bad stuff, like turning people in cats! So I'm assuming you did something!
Luc: well this time it wasn't my fault
*on background* Aph: yes it was!
You:what happened
Luc: Garroth, Travis and Laurence are drunk..
You: so nothing bad happened?
Luc: that is bad! They're all over the place and I can't leave them because of Aphmau!! *ahem* I mean... I wanted to turn them into cats but I used a different potion.
You: aaah... Which turns them drunk I assume?
Luc: yes.. But it isn't supposed to work like that, that's what I don't get..
You: okay.. And why are you calling me?
Luc: to let you know..
*in background* Dante: HELP!!
You: *sigh* okay I'm coming..
Luc: o~Kay... We'll see you in a bit
-end call-

I quickly got dressed in (random clothes) and ran to their house. Since the door was open I dashed inside.
"Where are my favourite friend?!!!" I yelled excitedly.
Then I looked at the group. Aphmau and Lucinda were staring at me, Laurence and Garroth were cuddling on the couch and Dante was standing on the counter trying to be out of Travis' reach.
"So what's the big problem looks like a normal day to me" I said.
"You call this normal!" Dante yelled.
"(Y/n) so the potion should be working out in a few hours. Good luck!" Lucinda said while dragged Aphmau out the door.
"Wait where are you going?" I asked.
"We're going to.. Um.. Go to work and you are keeping an eye on the three of them"
"wait why me?" I asked.
"No time to explain bye!" They dashed off to.. Well their work.
I turned back to them. "So what's the big problem?" I asked.
"The problem is that Travis likes butts and he likes mine! He won't leave me alone!!" Dante yelled.
"Oh! Hahahaha! Wait so he likes you..?"
"Look, Travis, I don't and I repeat don't want you to try and touch my butt!" Dante exclaimed.
"But.. It's so soft..~ Danteee I *hick* need to confess *hick* to your *hick* butt" Travis said.
" I think Lucinda used something that doubles the effect of the amount of alcohol you guys drank. So their even more drunk then they should be and do more bad/good things then they'd normally do" I explained looking at the empty bottles. "So you guys most likely are drunk but it's worse because of the potion.."
"But I don't feel like I'm drunk.. Irene I'm dizzy.." Dante said and fell off of the counter.
"Nope! You're totally drunk" I said.

-magical time skip brought to you by Garrence-

I somehow managed to get everybody to sleep, I walked to their kitchen to see if I could eat something. A mess.. Their fridge was a mess.. I closed the fridge door and looked around for something else. Eventually I just decided to take an apple. I walked to the living to see Travis hugging Dante in his sleep. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them. When I wanted to sit down on the couch I noticed something was missing. I looked around. But what...
.
.
.
Garroth and Laurence!! I jumped up and looked around the house. I searched for them and eventually found them. In Travis' room. On the bed. Cuddling. Their legs were linked. And they weren't wearing a shirt or any pants. I repeat; they weren't wearing a shirt or any pants. They were only wearing their boxers.. I felt something drip out of my nose but ignored it. I felt a pervert for staring at this but I just did.
"Hey (y/n)! We're back!" I heard Aphmau call. "Where are you"
"B-basement" I said and Aphmau came downstairs. I turned to face her.
"Omi (y/n) your nose is bleeding!!!!" Aphmau yelled.
"Y-yeah no kidding" I stuttered.
"Here a tissue " she handed me a tissue from a pack that she had in her pocket. I took it and held it against my nose to stop the bleeding.
"Anyway where are Garroth and Laurence?" She asked.
I stepped aside so she saw the two half naked cuddle on the bad. She turned pale and blood dripped out of her nose.
"My nose .." I said.
"My ship.." She said.
I looked at her.

-another beautiful time skip-🌟💫✨

"Finally.." I sighed and fell on the couch. I was now sitting on the couch next to Lucinda and sleeping Dante.
"We managed to get them all in their own beds.." Aphmau sighed and she laid down on the floor.
"After taking lots of pictures " Lucinda smirked and I giggled. "Do you think they'll mind that we posted them on Instagram?" We started laughing and when we remembered Dante was still asleep we shut our mouths and giggled.

??? POV

I walked out of my friends' house. I was so angry! That *insert random scolding names* ! I took a deep breath and calmed myself. It's just how he is.. I started walking to my house which was really close to my friend's brother his house, Dante. I saw a girl with h/c h/l and e/c waving at Aphmau and a girl I didn't see. She started walking to me. Well in my direction. She saw me and I noticed her gaze darken. Then I remembered her:
-flashback-

We were heading home when a girl bumped into Gene. She had h/c h/l and e/c.
"Hello there cutie" Gene said.
"yeah hi- bye" she said but when she wanted to walk away, he grabbed her wrist "No need to rush, cutie-" "leave her alone, Gene" We turned and saw Zane walking to us. "uh oh! it's Zane I'm so scared!" I teased. "shut it Zenix!" Zane growled. "oh come on Zane we just wanna have some fun" Gene smirked "Ever asked her if she wants to have 'fun'" "Of course she wants to! Right cutie?" Gene looked at the girl.
"Does this answer your question?" She punched him in his face. "Ow!!" he fell on the ground letting the girl go. They quickly ran away. I laughed at Gene. "Defeated by a girl! Ha!"

-flashback end-

She wanted to pass me but I stepped in the way.
"What do you want?" She asked rudely.
I sighed "I'm sorry for the other night."
"You're what now?" She looked confused.
"My friend was being stupid again.. If it was just me it wouldn't have happened.." I confessed "I understand if you don't believe me"
"Hm.... Alright I believe you" she said eventually.
"Really?" I asked surprised.
"Yep! Well then.. Let's start over! My name is (y/n) " she took out her hand for me to shake. I shook it.
"My names Zenix"
We talked a bit and I gave her my phone number so she could call me anytime she wanted. She gave hers to. I smiled. I'm happy she forgave me..