The guys

-A/N-
A quick thank you for the 11k views on this book. I'm really proud of myself that I got this far already. I was going to end this book somewhere, four chapters after this one but I'm going to wait a little longer for you guys :) anyways enjoy the chapter!
-end A/N-

Laurence POV

I can't help but be a little jealous of Garroth. I wish I was the one who had to fake-date her.. I'm in luck nobody ships them yet..

Kawaii-chan POV

I was walking home when I saw (y/n) talking to Garroth-kun and two others I didn't know. Both of them were blushing so cute! My ship just changed! ("Again Kawaii-chan?" KC: >3<)

Laurence POV

I looked at her parents as they walked in. Her, most likely, mother called out for her so she followed in pretty soon after. I could see her blush and when Garroth walked in behind her, I gritted my teeth. This is so unfair!
"Hey (y/n)" Dante and Max said.
"Hi" I just said, with a jealous look on my face.
Travis didn't reply, since he was shivering. It isn't even cold inside! I wonder what his problem is..
"So ahem.. It's nice to meet you all!" The woman said. "You all look so nice and friendly!"
Dante wanted to answer but I did first. I want to make a very good impression.
"Thank you very much ma'm. If I might say so myself, you look very nice" I said as polite as possible. That was weird wasn't it?
She chuckled and waved with her hand to me. The man glanced at me. This guy is creeping me out.
"My name is Laurence, it's very nice to finally meet you" I said smiling.
"I am Dante, it's nice meeting you as well!" Dante said.
"You already know me" Max said.
"M-me too" Travis stuttered nervously. What's his problem?
The man looked at Travis and narrowed his eyes. Travis stepped back making a "eep!" Sound. I guess they met before..
"Well I'm (y/n)'s mother! But you guys can call me (m/n) (mother's name) " the woman chirped happily. "And this is my husband, also (y/n)'s father, (f/n) (father's name)"
"Mister (f/n)" he added and (y/n) looked at the ground while shaking her head slightly.
"oh (y/n)! Why Don't you and Garroth sing a song! You've always been good at that!" (m/n) said clapping her hands together. "um.." she looked at Garroth, who nodded in agreement. "sure I guess.."

(you) (Garroth) (both)

  I got this feeling inside my bones
It goes electric, wavey when I turn it on
All through my city, all through my home
We're flying up, no ceiling, when we're in our zone 

  I got that sunshine in my pocket
Got that good soul in my feet
I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops, ooh
I can't take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally
Room on lock the way we rock it, so don't stop 

And under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I'm getting you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine
Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feeling good, good, creeping up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on
All those things I shouldn't do
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep dancing

  I can't stop the feeling
So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the feeling
So just dance, dance, dance, come on