party!?

Your POV

I woke up from knocking on my door. I sighed and stood up yawning. I wonder who's waking me up.. they'll pay.  (Thoughts) when I reached the stairs the knocking became louder and I said with an annoyed voice "coming!!" I opened the door and saw Zane was holding the bag of sugar I gave him. "Um.. hello.. I wanted to give this back." He said and gave it to me. I took and and said "you know you could have come a bit later.." "but it's 11 AM ?" "11am? .. omi that's late!" I said shocked. "I should get brunch" "alright.. see you" Zane walked away as I closed the door and yawned again "I wanna sleep some more .." *Bing* I heard from upstairs. I sighed and remembered my phone was still in my bedroom. So I climbed up the stairs and grabbed my phone while laying back on my bed. I looked at my phone and I saw I had a few messages. I ignored the older ones and clicked on the new one.

                                                                                   -text-

(A:Aphmau, K:Katelyn, KC:Kawaii-chan, y:you)

(y/n) joined groupchat

A: Yay! Finally!

Y: What's up

A: the sky ;)

K: No Aph just no

Y: no really what's up?

K: we wanted to ask u if u wanted to come to our house later

Y: um.. sure I guess

KC&A: Yay!!

Y: Y r u guys so glad? 

A: No reason! we just wanna spend time with u!

y: uh k..

K: come to us 14:30

y:k CU then

K&A&KC: bye!

                                                                               -text end-

I got up and walked to the bathroom. After showering I waddled back to my bedroom and opened my closet. I should ask the girls to go shopping once in awhile.. I looked at my clothes and took a random dress.

 I looked at my clothes and took a random dress

(This but in your f/c)

I brushed my hair and put on lipstick. I didn't like to put on a lot of make up, I only did that when I went to special events or something. I went downstairs and made some f/f. I sat down and started eating while listening to the news.

news: The small school band Sonic Love Life had the record of the #1 school band of 20**! They had a few concerts out of school and seem to be very popular. But now we haven't heard a thing from them! Did they quit? We -

I sighed and switched channels while doing the dishes. It wouldn't hurt to update my Facebook status once in a while, right? I grabbed my laptop and logged in Facebook. I noticed I had tons of messages! From fans and friends. I quickly started typing: 'Hey guys!! I know we haven't been quite active lately but we're taking a small vacation! ;3 Don't worry we'll be on stage again soon enough!'