Dinner...

Your POV

I looked at Zane, who was looking at Garroth, who was looking at (b/n), who was looking at me and Garroth with narrowed eyes.
"Are you sure nothing happened?" He asked suspiciously.
"Yes.." I said.
"Are you really sure?"
Both Garroth and I nodded.
"Are you really really sure?" He asked again.
"Yeah nothing-" Garroth got cut off.
"Are you 100% sure?" (B/n) asked again.
We nodded a second time.
"Then why are you two so red?" Zane asked out of nowhere.
"Yes.. Are you two blushing?" My brother asked teasingly.
"N-no!" Garroth stuttered.
"Mhm... I'll believe you.. For now" (b/n) said.
"Well I don't. Something happened and I want to get to the bottom of it" Zane still looked at Garroth through narrowed eyes. I cleared my throat and they all turned to me.
"Let's just get going, okay? Zane are you-"
"Oh I'm coming alright" Zane cut me off.
I swallowed and nodded hesitantly. We started walking both (b/n) and Zane were still giving Garroth evil glares. Out of embarrassment I looked at the ground the whole time. But before we reached Olive Garden, I wasn't looking at the ground anymore. With a loud 'thud' I fell on the ground with something on top of me. I fluttered my eyes open and looked straight into brown coloured eyes. The person who was on top of me had, like I already explained, brown eyes, brown hair and glasses. They, or rather he was wearing a green sweater and blue jeans. I took me a moment to realise who the man who was laying on me with a wide smirk on his face was. But when I did, I didn't hesitate to kick him in the guts as hard as I could.
I jumped up, he fell face down on the ground grunting, and looked at him angrily. This person was none other then Nathan Silvers. A.k.a my high school bully.
"Heh, nice seeing you too (b/n/n) (it stands for the nickname that the bully gave you)" he smirked and looked up to me.
"What do you want, Nathan?" I demanded.
"Just wanted to say hi" he said.
"'Hi' my feet! Why are you really here!" I was getting angry. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Zane.
"Who is this?" He asked and I sighed deeply at this.
"This, is Nathan.. He used to bully me in high school." I explained.
"Aw c'mon we were best friends!" He said.
I grabbed Zane's hand and then Garroth'.
"Let's leave" I simply said and started dragging them away. (B/n) following close.
"See ya later sweetheart~!" I could hear Nathan call.
" 'sweetheart'?" Garroth repeated.
"Don't ask..." I growled.
As if this day couldn't get any worse!

-timeskip to when you arrive at Olive Garden-

I saw my parents sitting at their table and nervously glanced at Garroth. He looked at me as if he knew what I was thinking and hugged me.
"Don't worry (y/n) you'll be fine" he said.
I couldn't help but blush a bit. When I looked over his shoulder I saw (b/n) typing his foot on the ground impatiently and Zane was rolling his eyes at us. I wonder what's wrong with Zane? Ever since we've left the house he's been glaring at Garroth while he mostly just ignores him. Wait a second.. What if he's jealous- wait! No (y/n)! There's no time to think about that! We have a bigger issue right here, on that table in the corner. I swallowed nervously and started walking to the table.
"Sweetheart! You've arrived!" My mom clapped her hands together and smiled widely at me and Garroth.
"Fifteen seconds to late.." My father mumbled.
"Oh dear, there's no need to be so dramatic over a few seconds! I mean, we're not doing business right now are we! Hahaha!" mom punched father's shoulder playfully.
Father only growled something not understandable. Then he looked at (b/n) and his eyes shone of relief. He stood up and hugged him.
"(B/n)! It's been a while" father said, smiling.
I sighed. Yes, I'm jealous of my brother and father's relationship with each other. They are so close and my father is so proud of him. My brother is smart, sportive, good at acting, he has a good attitude and then.. Then there's me. In my father's eyes I'm.. Well a woman. My father still lives in the Middle Ages, he still thinks men are better then women. My father just wants me to play piano, have a good attitude and marry a decent man who is rich and intelligent. I, of course, don't think that way. When I was small I acted like the rich girl who got everything right under her nose. Now, I'm more independent. I do, what I want, when I want. (I wrote so much explanation about you just now, it's confusing me...)
We sat down and I had to introduce Zane to my parents. Somehow my dad took a liking to him as well.
Soon we had ordered our foods. I was quiet the whole time, while Zane, Garroth and (b/n) did the talking.
When the food came my mom started asking me questions.
"so, when did you two meet?" she asked.
"uh.. When I moved here" I said.
"was it love at first sight~?!" she squealed softly. Squealed because she was fangirling, soft not to bother the other costumers.
"um..." I didn't know what to say. So Garroth butted in.
"yes! we loved each other immediately!" he said nervously.
Mom squealed, (b/n) was trying not to laugh and dad almost choked on his water. I let out a nervous laugh, while my mom patted on my father's back.  "So then, you're name is Ro'meave, correct?" dad asked Garroth.
Garroth nodded nervously, not knowing what he was getting at. I didn't know either actually.
"Good because I-" he was cut of by a woman.
"Gar Gar! Zu zu! It's been so long!" The woman had black hair and green eyes.
She hugged Zane and then Garroth.
"Mom!" Zane whined "What are you doing here?"
"Well, mister (L/n) called me to come join you at dinner!" She replied with a big smile.
Garroth and I tensed. Why dad!!!? I face planted on the table. I need a break..
"So Garroth, why don't you introduce me to your girlfriend?" The woman asked.
"S-sure mother. This is (y/n), (y/n) this is my mother, Zianna" Garroth said hesitantly.
"Nice to meet you miss Ro'meave" I said and shook her hand.
"Oh Gar Gar! She's gorgeous! be sure to keep this one!" Zianna giggled and my mother clapped.
After Zianna ordered her food, my dad, mom and Zianna started asked even more questions.
"Did you kiss yet?" Zianna asked almost jumping from excitement.
"What!? uh... N-no.." I mumbled blushing slightly. yes...
"How about you do it now!" Mom said.
"Now? as in right now, this moment? At this table?" Garroth stuttered, his face crimson red.
Zane was glaring daggers at Garroth and dad's mouth had fallen open.
"No! No! No kissing at this table!" dad said waving his hands.
"Oh come on dear! They should kiss!"
"No"
"dear!" My mom crossed her arms.
Shouldn't Garroth and me choose this? I glanced at Garroth who was staring at his unfinished food. He must've noticed me look because he lifted his head to look at me. He cracked a smile. But his eyes told me he was unhappy. This has to stop.
"mom, dad.." I started but they kept arguing. "mom.. dad.."
When they didn't listen to me and kicked the table leg and they looked at me. I swallowed nervously, everyone at the table looked at me.

"Mom, dad, Zianna.. Garroth and I, we're not dating" I said in one breath.
That wasn't so hard.. Now, for the scolding.
"Oh, thank Irene!"
"eh?" I looked at my parents, who both looked rather happy. Even mom.
"Wait, you.. Aren't mad that we lied to you?" I asked nervously.
"Of course not dear! You and Garroth would make a good couple, but still! We have no reason to be mad!" Mom said and Zianna nodded in agreement.
"And I'm relieved" Dad added.
Garroth and I stared at my dad for a few seconds.
"So, you're sure?" I asked again.
When they nodded I took a deep, relieved breath and looked at Garroth. He smiled at me, happier but still not as happy as normal.

-time skip-

I waved at (b/n) who was leaving my house. After the dinner with Garroth, Zane, Zianna, (b/n) and my parents. Garroth and his family left to the mall and my family went to my house. (B/n) had to be somewhere so he left earlier. But I had to tell my parents something privately. They still needed to know about Sonic Love Life! This wasn't going to be easy..
I walked to the kitchen where my parents were waiting.
"You wanted to tell us something?" dad asked.
"yes.. You see.. In high school I joined a club, remember? Well we did some concerts and.. We actually continued doing this after graduation. We're pretty popular even now" I explained.
My dad stared at me and my mother smiled slightly.
"Could it be that the band name is Sonic Love Life?" Mom asked.
"y-yes, how do you know?"
"Dear, we're your parents. We know everything"

Those words scared me. As they left and I waved them off something hit me. What if my friends on Mystreet find out about me being a musician? About me being in 'Sonic Love life'? I hope I can keep that a secret.

Yeesss keep hoping y/n! Whahaha
Anyways this is the end of another crappy chapter.

Also my Monday was real sh*t, I got my brace (supposed to have it three years ago) and it hurts.. A lot. I had class photo today as well (probably look like an emo queen) and one of the blocks on my brace fell off so now there are holes in my cheek from the wire.. Ouch. Did I forget to mention the French test we had that I totally failed? Don't worry though this is just a small explanation about my day, boring but Ah well. This won't effect my book.

At least the new episode of minecraft dairies made my day ok. (Spoiler: Zane is back! Yay) (I know he's stupid in mcd but I still love him Ah!)
Anyways,
I will
See you
potatoes later! <3

~Nano-chan!