We were all wrong?

Thanks for the 60k everyone! Here's the last chapter, I hope you enjoy ;) and don't forget to scroll down when you're done!

Max POV

I hugged her tightly.
"You don't have to go, you know that right?" I said, my eyes watered a bit.
"I know.. But this is my choice" (Y/n) said and softly sobbed.
"Will you be fine on your own?" I asked. "Going away, just like that? On your own?"
"Max.. I'll be fine" she said and hugged me back. "Take care of (d/n) for me."
(d/n) barked at us when he/she heard its name. (Y/n) and I let go of each other and she looked at her dog. She lowered and gently petted the dog.
"I'll go now" she said and stood up again.
"alright.. Be careful.. And don't forget to eat three meals every day! And.. Take care" I said.
She smiled at me. "I will, you too okay?"
"Can we at least.. sing one more song together?" I asked hoping she could stay a little longer.
(Y/n) looked at me with tears in her eyes, even though despite that she was smiling brightly. I love that smile..
"One song then" she said. (Song above)

Aphmau POV

I stared at Aaron with wide eyes.
"I knew it!" Katelyn exclaimed.
"We need to tell everyone! She can't leave!" I said.
Kawaii-chan nodded "Kawaii-chan will help!"
"Count me in!" Vylad said.
The five of us looked at each other and nodded. We rushed to the door. Kawaii-chan, Katelyn and Vylad went to the guy's house. Aaron and I went to Zane's house.
We need to hurry! I thought.
I glanced at (y/n)'s house while passing. Then we reached Zane's house, I knocked on the door and rang the bell repeatedly until he opened.
"Geez Aphmau.. You don't have to-" I cut him off by pushing him. "Aw! What the- What was that for?!"
"(Y/n) is leaving!" I exclaimed.
"W-what?" Zane stammered.
"Because you guys believed in all of that.. If you were better friends you would've listened to her!" I yelled.
"Aphmau calm down" Aaron said calmly.
"No Aaron! I won't! One of my best friends is leaving because of them!" I growled.
"She's leaving?" Zane asked.
"Yes she is! And if we don't stop her now she'll be gone forever!" I exclaimed.
"W-what are we waiting for! We have to go to the guys and convince them to come as well!" Zane jumped up and stepped out of his house. He closed the door and we went towards the guy's house.
On our way we saw Lucinda and Cadenza. I hurried to them.
"Whoa! Calm down Aph! What's wrong?" Lucinda asked.
"(y/n) is.. leaving!" I said.
"What why?" Cadenza asked.
"We'll explain on the way" I grabbed their hands and pulled them along.

Laurence POV

I stared at Katelyn and Kawaii-chan who had been explaining everything to us. My heart felt even more shattered then before.
"Y-you're sure she's leaving?" Garroth stammered.
"Yes!" Katelyn exclaimed "Do we need to spell it for you?!"
".. We were so mean to her.." Travis mumbled looking down.
"I understand why she's leaving.." Dante added "We shouldn't have acted like we did."
"Good! You know it!" Vylad said "Even I didn't believe it when I heard about it. You should've seen this coming!"
"We're so blind..." I mumbled "We need to stop her from leaving!"
"Finally you've understood!" Katelyn commented.
"But how? She'll never listen to us.." Garroth sighed.
Katelyn facepalmed "Just get your butt out there AND APOLOGIZE!" She yelled.

Aphmau burst through the door "Are we ready?!"
We all stood back up. I sniffed and nodded.
"We have to stop her" I said.

We hurried out of the house and ran to (y/n)'s place. In the distance I saw (y/n) carry a bag to her car. I felt myself speed up and passed Zane. She was still so far away! I saw her put the bag in her trunk and turn to hug Max.
"(y/n)!" Katelyn called.
"(y/n)-senpai!" Kawaii-chan called as well.
(y/n) let go of Max and opened the door of her car.
"(Y/n)!" Vylad and Zane called.
She turned and looked at us. We were still pretty far from her. She looked down then smiled at us, she mouthed something, and stepped in the car.
"(y/n)!" Garroth and I yelled.

She started the car and drove off. We stopped running and watched the car drive away. I brushed my hand through my hair and let out a yell of frustration.
The others were or in tears, or looking at the car with a sad or angry expression.

Your POV -a few second back-

I walked to my car after finishing the song. Max followed me. I placed my bag in the trunk and closed it.
"Well... This is it.." Max said.
"Yeah..." I mumbled and looked at him. "We'll see each other again."
He pulled me in a tight embrace. I hugged back as well. We let go of each other and I walked to my car door. I opened it and heard someone call my name. I looked over my shoulder and saw Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii-chan and everyone else. I flinched but managed to swallow it. I looked up and smiled at them. I mouthed "Goodbye" and stepped in my car. I started it and drove off.
I looked at my mirror and saw them all stop walking. I held my wheel tightly, my eyes filled with tears as I turned the corner of Mystreet for the last time.

Zane POV

I watched the car drive away. Tears filled my eyes.
No... I never... I dropped myself on my knees. I never managed to tell her how I felt.. And now she's gone.. Forever.
I looked down, my tears fell on the ground.

Garroth POV

I placed my hand on my chest as if I wanted to make sure my heart wouldn't fall out. It hurts... Even more then it ever did with Aphmau.. I'm so selfish.

Dante POV

I turned my back to the car and lowered to the ground. I cursed under my breath. I had one chance to tell her and I didn't. No, I had more than one chance..

Travis POV

She's gone? Just like that? Damn it! This is all my.. no our fault!
I wonder.. Will I still be her snowball if I see her again? Will I see her again?

Vylad POV

I placed my hand on Aphmau's shoulder trying to comfort her.
"I hope I see her again..." she sobbed.
"We all do.." I said and looked at the, now, empty street.
Max turned to us, it was impossible to tell if he was angry or sad. Perhaps he was both.
"Go ahead, scold us" Garroth mumbled "we deserve it."
Max shook his head "it'll only be a waste of time and not to mention (y/n) wouldn't want that." he said.
When nobody reacted he clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.
"(y/n) left, because of what you said to her. Because of what you did" He told us.
Laurence flinched and turned his back to him.
"But she left something behind in all of us." Max said "we need to keep those parts together. One day we'll all meet again."
Cadenza and Katelyn mumbled in agreement.
"But she'll never be able to face us!" Travis exclaimed "that's why she left."
"She left because it was time to. And if you think she won't ever face you again then you're wrong" Max told.
After a while we all started to gather our strength and went to our homes.
I wonder if we'll ever meet again...

This is the end of 'Her song'! I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfiction but everything has an end. And it doesn't always have to be a good one. At least everyone knows that you weren't dating Tom after all! Let me know how much you liked, or dislikes, this book and if you have tips for other books please make sure to tell me those! This is farewell!
~author-chan (Nano)

Or is it?

A few months later

??? POV

Cornelia burst through the door.
"GIRLS ITS TIME FOR SUMMMMMMER!!" She exclaimed and danced.
I stared at her. "It's way to hot to be dancing Corn.." I mumbled.
"I told you not to call me that!" She said.
"yeah yeah.." I sighed.
"So what's all the dancing for?" Abigail asked.
"I have tickets for love love paradise!!"